Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Corona virus vaccine discussion!

Subscribe to this thread
Here is my point! i am not an anti vaxer, i have had many vaccines and believe they have been wonderfull for society. The issue i have is this: most vaccines take 10 years or more to develop, this one took 1. Now i do believe that with the massive increase in funding and global colaboration could shave off a large ammount of time, like... say 5 years! but 9!? it just seems a little rushed to me. But as my family is high risk we will all likely get it as soon as it is available anyway... what about you guys what do u think about the vaccine?
(17-12-2020, 03:23 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: Here is my point! i am not an anti vaxer, i have had many vaccines and believe they have been wonderfull for society. The issue i have is this: most vaccines take 10 years or more to develop, this one took 1. Now i do believe that with the massive increase in funding and global colaboration could shave off a large ammount of time, like... say 5 years! but 9!? it just seems a little rushed to me. But as my family is high risk we will all likely get it as soon as it is available anyway... what about you guys what do u think about the vaccine?
@ wormtail39 U from UK. They are giving vaccine to people, what's the general people opinion on this and what happened to those cases where a certain allergic reaction occurred to few patients.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • wormtail39
I am generally opened to any kind of experiments - long story.
But first things first, I have never taken a ''flu vaccine shot''.
And had the flu once = it crushed me and I am not a tiny guy.
That was like, 10+ years ago, I just graduated at University and few weeks after **boooom**.

As for the Covid-19 vaccine, my humble opinion is I WON'T be taking it.
Unless someone force me.
With each vaccine (and one other thing - don't ask which one) you COULD ''insert bacteria'' inside you.
With refference to what I have just said, those vaccines could possibly get you (by you, I strictly mean ME) a re-occurance of a meeting with a ''French guy'' who almost killed me in January this year. It took me 2 months of fighting, so trust me it was a tough and rough fight. 
FYI I like French people (have relatives there).
EDIT: Yeah, I know there is always a risk of taking something (yet) unknow to mankind, but those shots (in general) could have bad consequences (IN MY CASE).

Conclusion:
I am generally for testing new things, I am also ready to take anything that will possibly help the humanity.
But right now and as for the Covid-19 shots, I won't be taking it, staying close to my family exclusively and away from the others.
And...hope for the best.

I am sure that you guys who live in much more developed countries have different point of views, have many useful infos and I would really like to hear what you think.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • hellintime, wormtail39
@ wormtail39 Never get something on day 1, that's like getting Cyberpunk 2077 on day 1, it's a beautiful bug fest. Let enthusiasts test it, if people get sick makers patch the bugs. Once you see things go stable and strange cases stop showing up, consider taking it. But for now you let it age like fine wine.
The thing is, maybe bad effects don't show up until 3 months pass. Maybe it doesn't work right with people with specific illnesses. Maybe allergic people should not take it (What happening with Phyzer vaccine). Vaccines take 5 years for the reason : Testing need to include a portion of most human "cases" that should be observed for extended periods of time. COVID vaccines didn't go through that so they are still an alpha release.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • hellintime, KuriusGeorgLoPez, wormtail39
for me the vaccine is just a loss of money and time
must have to find a cure for those that already have the disease
perhaps the Chinese laboratory that, while having fun being a little chemist, created this tragedy
it should also fix it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • wormtail39
For me the comparisons to previous timescales for getting a vaccine ready is a red herring. This is the FIRST global pandemic in modern society and has fcuked all of society economically and socially. So all major nations, for a change, work together and share work, along with A.I. to produce a vaccine quicker than ever before.
It is still not a 100% fix with a success rate at best of around 90% at best, but still better than the approximately 70% at present for the annual flu  vaccine.
So in essence even if we all got this vaccine AT LEAST 10%  of the worlds population will find it wont work for them.
Roughly 6 or 7 hundred million people in total.
So for me its a numbers game, keep going without a vaccine and watch society and the world economy collapse, or take it and see roughly 90% of society get back to near normal.
I do not believe  in any of the conspiracy theories regarding what is or is not in the vaccine but each to their own.
I personally will be taking it when offered and I hope the vast majority of people will do likewise.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez, wormtail39
If it was for me, i will shoot every single politician.

The vaccines like anti-polio, anti-aids are welcome but these shit vaccines made just to make money and to fill pockets of other people are just shit like every single politician.

I never took any anti-flu vaccine and i am not planing to take any shit anti corona also.

The truth on 11 september in USA leaked after 10 years and the same will happen with this fake story.

The viruses were there, are there and will be there. If we start taking vaccines for every single virus, then the whole life would be less to take them all.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
Me, personally, I'll get it if offered down the line. I'm young and have a good immune system.

For reference, the reason this is out so quickly is that it's using new technology. mRNA vaccines don't need to incubate the virus and are actually safer and easier to make than traditional vaccines. This is the first widely available vaccine to use this new technology. The issue with it is that it dies really quickly in incorrect climates. If you warm the vaccine up too much before injecting it, it nullifies it. If people are careful though, it should help save lives now and in the future.

Living in America, too many people have died.  Our population is around 300million and 315thousand have died here as of today with cases still on the high end...that's .1% of our population dead. That's insanity. More people are also getting infected daily. I'll do anything to make sure my family and friends are protected, and if that means getting the vaccine, I'm all for it. In countries that don't have it as bad and are taking better care of their people, I can see not getting it, but here, I think it's important we all get it. A vaccine only works if a majority of the population get it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • wormtail39
(17-12-2020, 03:42 PM)masterjacker17 Wrote:
(17-12-2020, 03:23 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: Here is my point! i am not an anti vaxer, i have had many vaccines and believe they have been wonderfull for society. The issue i have is this: most vaccines take 10 years or more to develop, this one took 1. Now i do believe that with the massive increase in funding and global colaboration could shave off a large ammount of time, like... say 5 years! but 9!? it just seems a little rushed to me. But as my family is high risk we will all likely get it as soon as it is available anyway... what about you guys what do u think about the vaccine?
@ wormtail39 U from UK. They are giving vaccine to people, what's the general people opinion on this and what happened to those cases where a certain allergic reaction occurred to few patients.
im not sure i think it must be verry verry rare for people to have allergic reactions to it as i havent heard
I didn t read all the answer here but i m working in med sector so i can share a few things.

First, everything in medecine is about a single notion: the balance benefice/risk.

ALL treatments have risks even the most commons. (Take double the max dose of a doliprane and you will die)

The question you must ask yourself is: is it worth it to take this risk?

Secondly, the creation of all these vaccines are rushed but maybe not as much as you may think for several reasons.
- the money and unprecedent collective effort to create it.
- 10 years is a wrong number for the time needed to create a vaccin. The last phase where we test if the vaccin is effective enough can vary in lenght because it depends on the number of patients infected (a vaccin for a rare disease is much more difficult to prove its efficacity because the patient are fewer in number. The covid circulate fast so the phase of the development was really short)

Finally, many different vaccins were created. They are all effective enough to prevent the grave form of the disease but we don't know yet if they will stop or not the propagation of the virus.

But among all these vaccins, it is probable that a few will disappear because it is a fact that we don't have enough data to know the potential secondary effects and their gravity.

Hope all this helped you a little. I stay open for any other question you may have
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • RomperOff