Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Covid Support thread

Subscribe to this thread
Hey guys,

Recently some close family contracted Covid, so I thought I'll start a covid support thread.

If you wanna talk about covid and it's impact on you and your family, this is a safe place to do so!

Regards
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA, giaderzass, StivnQ
That's a lovely topic @ kshitij_it

Buddy stay positive and strong 

I hope now everything is okay - better.
Just pray (if you are religious).
And if you aren't, talk - talk to your friends (only BFF!!!! ones), the most important --> talk to your family.
All together you will be stronger and this piece of ''something really bad'' will soon be over.
Stay positive as much as you can.
That's the only thing that keeps us alive.
I'm with you and your family.

LUCKILY my family and myself didn't get in touch with that C-19 thing, but all three of us are 1001% extra careful.
All three of us have ''something'' aka comorbidity and it would affect us grately, even to the point of death - I'm 100% I would die in case of a disease.
So we stay close to each other, away from most of the people.
Listen to the radio, tv and try to remember everything our Government tells us.
For a small country like one were are living in, we have  a lot of cases, deaths too. 
Some people, one local Youtuber makes fun of Corona and tells his viewers / subs to avoid everything Government says - ''Corona is nothing, just like a flu, blah blah''.

I would also like to give me support to countries that has far more serious Covid-19 cases.
My support to the doctors, nurses (female, male), all ''medical people'', because without them, where would we be.
I know, but wouldn't not like to say it out loud.

Let us all stay strong 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • kshitij_it
@ kshitij_it Man that sucks ... What kind of symptoms did they have when they felt things are wrong and they had to check for COVID ? How active were they before COVID (Work, Meeting friends, Bars ...) ? How old are they ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • kshitij_it
Thank you guys!

My family is doing better now, they no longer test positive and have been discharged from the hospital and are at home now. 

However, they feel very tired, even minor exercise like walking exerts them very quickly

Take care guys, wear a mask and wash your hands