Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Do you watch Anime?

Subscribe to this thread
If you watch or like any anime’s which ones are they?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sarume for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
Currently my favorite anyme is blacklover
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Porky2021 for this post:
  • Sarume
i watched tons of anime and many are in fact not worth it.

black clover is another of those shonen anime really long and without any real decent plot.Q not saying it's bad but not the kind i would recommend.

The couple of memorable anime i watched recently are:
-full metal alchemist brotherhood
-attack on titan
-mushoku tensei
Would I be considered an anime fan in case I have only watched Studio Ghibli movies/animes?  

I have probably watched every Studio Ghibli's perfection.
And I can confirm something one person has said somewhere....
Disney aims for the children in general but Studio Ghibili aims for our hearts <3 

I have cried to some Disney's cartoons to other studios' cartoon, but when we talk about the Studio Ghibli....
I was like a little kid who just got his chocolate stolen.
So many emotions, feelings, heart-whelming emotions, life-worthy messages not just for the kids but for us, grownups too 

Some of their animes every human-being HAS to watch  
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • wormtail39
(06-04-2021, 06:56 PM)StivnQ Wrote: Would I be considered an anime fan in case I have only watched Studio Ghibli movies/animes?  

I have probably watched every Studio Ghibli's perfection.
And I can confirm something one person has said somewhere....
Disney aims for the children in general but Studio Ghibili aims for our hearts <3 

I have cried to some Disney's cartoons to other studios' cartoon, but when we talk about the Studio Ghibli....
I was like a little kid who just got his chocolate stolen.
So many emotions, feelings, heart-whelming emotions, life-worthy messages not just for the kids but for us, grownups too 

Some of their animes every human-being HAS to watch  
dude..... i love studio ghibli too, especially the spirtual ones/spirits and shit i love spirited away, princes monoke, my neighbour totoro, ponyo and deffinetly howls moveing castle THE MUSIC! their all so bloody good! make me feel good all day after watching one of them! I dunno their just verry human! and we are talking about movies with three headed spirit monsters so thats saying something! quite a feat! cheers for reminding me i havent seen a ghibli in atleast 3 years i need to go back and watch them all right away might be just what i need right now!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • StivnQ
@ wormtail39 I am glad you found my previous post refreshing.
I need to admit, that the first one I have every watched was ''The secret life of Arrietty''.
Have watched the trailer on YT and when (not spoiling) someone said: ''Sometimes you gotta to fight for the people that are worth fighting for'' I was completely inlove 

Then I have watched Spirited Away (Itsumo Nando Demo), The Red Turtle, The Wind Rises, Totoro.
And I was like in the seventh heaven.

(not a spoiler) The Red Turtle gives you a lesson better than the one we all have been taught in school  

Keep enjoying and enjoy bro
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • giaderzass, wormtail39
Only Space Battleship Yamato....but that's kinda old-school I guess.
I don't know why and how....but the previous post made by (@bolo44) reminded me of ''Robotech''  

It was the year of 1988., I was way way toooooo young and I enjoyed it.
Sync version too, so I actually understood everything.
One of the first ''cartoon'' I have ever watch.

P.S. Back in those days I have never heard of anime
Read the Rules, please.
(07-04-2021, 04:41 PM)StivnQ Wrote: @ wormtail39 I am glad you found my previous post refreshing.
I need to admit, that the first one I have every watched was ''The secret life of Arrietty''.
Have watched the trailer on YT and when (not spoiling) someone said: ''Sometimes you gotta to fight for the people that are worth fighting for'' I was completely inlove 

Then I have watched Spirited Away (Itsumo Nando Demo), The Red Turtle, The Wind Rises, Totoro.

(not a spoiler) The Red Turtle gives you a lesson better than the one we all have been taught in school  

oooh i havent seen the red turtle! il defo watch that one soon! cheers for the recomendation i have seen and love the rest that u have said! their all soo good!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • StivnQ
(07-04-2021, 04:41 PM)StivnQ Wrote: @ wormtail39 I am glad you found my previous post refreshing.

You should watch Grave of the Fireflies its from Studio Ghibli. Just a head up that movie is sad, it hits really deep.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • StivnQ