Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Edge keeps freezing

Subscribe to this thread
Hello there guys,

I have a problem with Edge. It randomly freezes and doesn't let me do anything until I restart it. If it freezes once, it keeps freezing over and over even after a restart. I checked Microsoft forums and saw that some other people are having the same problem. Moderators suggested them to reinstall, which I did to no avail. I have no add-ons installed except uBlock. I regularly scan for viruses and malware and my computer is clean. I don't encounter any problems with neither Chrome nor Opera.

What do you guys think? Is there something I can do?
I don't recommend Edge because it contains lots of spyware and tracking service that slows down your PC. Maybe you should change your browser and try anothet one? There are lots of diffetent and better alternatives. For example, currently i am using Ghostery-Dawn browser.
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Teraklo for this post:
  • DA
@ hilmi1

Please always check on the reviews prior using the ''unchecked sources'' and apps.

There are much more reliable and greater sources/apps than the mentioned one, like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera, etc.

I have never had any problems with Edge at all, but currently I combine FF and Chrome and I am happy with both.
A few official extensions installed and I am happy with these two.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA