Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] English correction logiciel

Subscribe to this thread
Hi, CS members!

I'm currently writing a book in English (which is not my native language), so i'm looking for the best way to correct the mistakes in spelling, grammar and bad turn of phrase.

I used for a time Grammarly but I don't know if their is anything better out there or if you have a ling to have this kind of logiciel for free.

Thanks for your help and advices!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • DA
Wow, we got a book writer on CS, respect.

Would you like to share on what are you writing?

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kaoxx287
(11-02-2021, 11:26 AM)DA Wrote: Wow, we got a book writer on CS, respect.

Would you like to share on what are you writing?

Regards.
Well, I started a few years ago and published it on royal road.

It's a fantasy novel named Sacred Brother.

I started it on a whim when I was studying and now i'm trying to progress to one day publish something. But before I want to finish this story. (I hate leaving things unfinished)
  • DA
Good luck!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kaoxx287
Good luck with this task. I use grammarly too. I think you wont find a better free writting corrector. Have you tried grammarly premium?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Porky2021 for this post:
  • kaoxx287
(25-03-2021, 07:57 PM)Porky2021 Wrote: Good luck with this task. I use grammarly too. I think you wont find a better free writting corrector. Have you tried grammarly premium?
I used grammarly for a time but not premium (don't have the money for that). It was quite good but probably not enough as I had to use him along other correctors on my previous pc (don't remember the name of the others). Currently, I'm using mainly books (thesaurus collection) which is incredible but very time consuming.

Anyway thanks for the reminder of grammarly, kind of forgot I used it.
  • Porky2021
The grammarly addon for google docs is ok, as is the LanguageTools add on. Combined, they take out most spelling and tense errors, but don't do that much for run-ons, comma splices, and the like. Honestly, I haven't found an online tool that really corrects for sentence errors.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to zanker for this post:
  • kaoxx287, Porky2021