Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Favorite James Bond girl

Subscribe to this thread
I've been thinking about how they plan to go forward with the James Bond movies, and I started thinking about the Bond girls over the past 50 or so years.  I'd like to hear about what you think will happen with Bond and who your favorite Bond girl is.  My favorite is Kim Basinger in Never Say Never Again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dogeatsdog for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
First to answer your question: I think Bond will continue to thrive. I hope they cast someone who can carry the legacy as well as Daniel Craig did.

As for the second part: Kim Basinger definitely up there. And there are SO many more stunning women. But Eva Green redefined a Bond Girl for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
Eva Green is a great choice.

Yeah...It will be interesting to see who they go with as Bond...maybe I should have asked that as a separate question/thread.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dogeatsdog for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
(01-04-2022, 08:22 AM)dogeatsdog Wrote: Eva Green is a great choice.

Yeah...It will be interesting to see who they go with as Bond...maybe I should have asked that as a separate question/thread.
See how many people read 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • dogeatsdog