Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Favorite Netflix series

Subscribe to this thread
(11-02-2022, 08:21 AM)dogeatsdog Wrote: Watching new season of Ozark...it is getting good.

Yes I started watching Ozark a week ago and now in S3E08. It is a gud show

1 more season to finish.
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
All good shows listed above.  Ozarks and Witcher are currently in my queue.

For anyone wanting to watch Marvel TV series on Netflix (Punisher, Daredevil, Iron Fist, etc.) - WARNING >>> Netflix is removing them on March 1 as they lost rights back to Disney.  Maybe they will be streaming on Disney, but has been stated yet.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hatch for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
(18-02-2022, 06:50 AM)hatch Wrote: All good shows listed above.  Ozarks and Witcher are currently in my queue.

For anyone wanting to watch Marvel TV series on Netflix (Punisher, Daredevil, Iron Fist, etc.) - WARNING >>> Netflix is removing them on March 1 as they lost rights back to Disney.  Maybe they will be streaming on Disney, but has been stated yet.
Thanks for the head's up on Marvel TV.  

I've been plodding through two series:  Midnight Mass and The Haunting of Bly Manor.  Both seemed to be slow at time considering they are "horror" genre.  But both were decent.
@dogeatsdog I just finished the Ozark. Oh man I cannot wait for Ruth gon' do to Javi haha
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • dogeatsdog
(20-02-2022, 05:47 PM)Naufal Wrote: @dogeatsdog I just finished the Ozark. Oh man I cannot wait for Ruth gon' do to Javi haha

Yeah...his uncle should have taken that bad apple out a while ago.