Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Favourite/planned holiday destinations

Subscribe to this thread
As I sit here looking out at the grey autumn sky, thoughts wander to warmer and sunnier places.

What is your favourite holiday destination - a place you have been to? Or, where would you like to go one day?

I have been to BC, Canada and it was lovely. Beautiful people and places, only thing was having to remember to walk/drive on the right.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to dkanon for this post:
  • dogeatsdog, hellintime, Teraklo
I love Mallorca. Its a great island. Ive still not gone abroad for 3 years now. Was going to book somewhere but the airport chaos puts me off.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • dkanon, dogeatsdog, giaderzass, hellintime
Favorite places to visit:  Las Vegas and New Orleans!
Antalya, Turkey is definitely near best F/P. Both Euro and USD is really valuable than their Lira.  Maybe you are not rich in your own country but when you go Turkey, suddenly you are becoming rich.

1 USD - 18,56 TL

1 Euro - 18,32 TL

Definitely the best option for those who use USD or Euro.

But there is one problem, Turkish people are not so very friendly to the strangers. Especially if you are a refugee. I can say they are even racist. Especially they dont like almost all of the middle easterns, Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians, Armenians, Greeks, almost all balkan peninsula, So, when you go to Turkey, be careful out there.

But besides this, the geograpy is also incredible... Recommended it because it is both cheap and also has quality.
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Teraklo for this post:
  • dkanon
(07-10-2022, 08:49 AM)Teraklo Wrote: Antalya, Turkey is definitely near best F/P. Both Euro and USD is really valuable than their Lira.  Maybe you are not rich in your own country but when you go Turkey, suddenly you are becoming rich.

1 USD - 18,56 TL

1 Euro - 18,32 TL

Definitely the best option for those who use USD or Euro.

But there is one problem, Turkish people are not so very friendly to the strangers. Especially if you are a refugee. I can say they are even racist. Especially they dont like almost all of the middle easterns, Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians, Armenians, Greeks, almost all balkan peninsula,  So, when you go to Turkey, be careful out there.

But besides this, the geograpy is also incredible... Recommended it because it is both cheap and also has quality.

Sounds like an interesting destination Teraklo, thanks for sharing.
Was it easy to get around the city? And any particular language barriers?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dkanon for this post:
  • Teraklo
@dkanon

Actually, yeah, it was easy to hanging around in the city but i can not say the same thing for the language barrier. Most of the local people do not know how to speak English and they barely speaking. But the hotel personals (of course) can speak English and they can help you out.
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Teraklo for this post:
  • dkanon
LAS vegas