Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Filehoster Premium Leecher

Subscribe to this thread

Hey everyone! Anyone know of any reliable filehoster leechers with a decent variety of supported hosts? I've been using AlemdarLeech, which is pretty good. But some of the more popular hosts (like Keep2Share) only have an average daily quota of 4-5 GB.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to arisinclair for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
I believe we already have an thread where we have been discussing about filehost services. Unfortunately I can't remember it's name exactly. Anyway, please try to do the search before creating new threads in the future. It will help us have forum clean of dupe threads making everyone easier to browse the board and find the content they are looking for.

Thank you.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • arisinclair
(08-02-2021, 12:35 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I believe we already have an thread where we have been discussing about filehost services. Unfortunately I can't remember it's name exactly. Anyway, please try to do the search before creating new threads in the future. It will help us have forum clean of dupe threads making everyone easier to browse the board and find the content they are looking for.

Thank you.
Thanks for the head up; will search first before starting a new thread. For anyone else wondering, think this is the thread described above:

Keep2share Premium link generator, Please Help!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to arisinclair for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond