Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] First thing you will do when social distancing is lifted

Subscribe to this thread
What is the first thing you will do when COVID-19 subsides and social distancing is lifted?
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • bsimpson, covid19, DA, ebbeen
I would go out and party like it's 1999 !!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ebbeen for this post:
  • covid19
I have an appointment in a clinic next Monday. I am having my eyesight corrected by a laser, so for me this is the first step 
I still have self-aware and feeling still in shadow of fear, so i would like to just having BBQ with my family at garden.
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to radioguy33 for this post:
  • covid19
Fear not, I am still here
Since I am in Sweden, there is not many restrictions on what a person can do. It seems that social distancing would have to continue until a vaccine is developed.
(28-04-2020, 07:12 AM)metronom Wrote: I have an appointment in a clinic next Monday. I am having my eyesight corrected by a laser, so for me this is the first step 
Wow - that's cool. Have you been waiting a long time?

(28-04-2020, 11:46 AM)radioguy33 Wrote: I still have self-aware and feeling still in shadow of fear, so i would like to just having BBQ with my family at garden.
Nothing wrong with that. Sounds peaceful.
When really over, definitely going to a bar!
(29-04-2020, 06:29 PM)Haaz6969 Wrote: When really over, definitely going to a bar!
you and me both, brother (or sister)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • DA
ACCIDENTLY bump into someone when out for a walk. Sick of people crossing the road in front of me when they see me coming. Ironically I always wear a mask when I am out but the way some people react its as if I have covid19 tatooed on my forehead!!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA, goldielox
(29-04-2020, 07:06 PM)goldielox Wrote:
(29-04-2020, 06:29 PM)Haaz6969 Wrote: When really over, definitely going to a bar!
you and me both, brother (or sister)

That would be brother!
I am missing my social drinking
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Haaz6969 for this post:
  • goldielox