Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Goldfish

Subscribe to this thread
Okay guys, I have searched through the Forum/s and haven't found any similar topic/s - unless I'm completely ''blind''  

I would really like to hear your wishes, thoughts and honestly I'd really like to know ''your hearts'' better.
And no, I don't want you to tell me your deepest, most precious secret wishes.
Always keep a piece of you for and to yourself, because someday someone might hurt you and that pain could be *****.
Of course I know people say ''If you tell anyone your wish/es, it/they will never come true''.
But you can tell your friends, what your heart needs/wants.

Imagine a situation like this...
You are on a lovely meadow, where flowers grow (hope you are not allergic, like me), birds fly and sing the sweetest song you have ever heard and you somehow, found a lake where goldfish calls you happily and tells you:
''You are a good and kind guy and you deserve to pick any wish you want to. You have three wishes, tell me, I'm here for you.''

My three wishes are:

1) Happiness for my mom, dad, my cousins, nephews, aunts, uncles and every family member out there
They have always been here by me, so this would be the least I could do for them.
I really want them to be happy, healthy and smile all the time.

2) I don't have any friends IRL, I only ''have'' a lady that I love.
I'd like her to be happy, with me or without me.
I'm a grown up man who made a plenty mistakes in his (MY) life.
But this time, I want to do good.
I'd really like her to be happy, because in my life (IRL to be exact) and beside my family, she is the only one who deserves it.
The kindest and sweetest person you meet, once in a life time opportunity.
She is the one. One and only.

3) Yes, I'm selfish - I know.
I'd like me to be happy. I want my dream become a reality.
One more time. Last time.
Nothing else.

Now gusy, open your heart and let me hear you wishes.
And remember some wishes are still kept deep down in my heart, that are much more important than those mentioned ones.
I advise you to keep your deepest wishes to yourself, because they are pieces of your souls that will surely bring you to your ultimate goal, making them a reality 

Alway keep on smiling

P.S. In case Staff thinks this thread is a total non-sense, I'd like to apologize to you all.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond
@StivnQ nice thread, the situation you imagined with the birds, was the situation i also imagined when i was young, at school. These are stories and when you face the real world, you see how corrupt it is, you see that they only want the money and not the birds singing. I think the major part of the world, has forgotten the real meaning of the life. We are running or we are forced to run after money because if you don't have this:

-You are nothing.

-Nobody respects you.

-You can't pay your bills.

So, we are like an hamster, who is closed in his running wheel, he runs, he runs, he runs fast and thinks  that he has run a lot but the truth is that he is still standing on the same place.

Somebodys, said" There are like only 1000 people not at the right place in world, these got a lot of money and are allowed to do anything in the world. If we can get them , we can live more in peace."

These are the people, directly or indirectly responsibile for killing those singing birds ,i would have liked to hear.

I have many other points which i can share but for now that is what i felt to write.

Thanks for this thread.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, Mr. James Bond, StivnQ
Those ARE some nice thoughts, DA.

Let's face the truth, money IS important, but there are many many other things/stuff/feelings/people that are much much more imporant than ''those pieces of paper''.
I.e. health, but without the paper, you are doomed.

Life's tough, but with a teaspoon of luck, ''soup-spoon of love'' and bear hug of family, friends and those who care for you, YOU are on top of the world and can ''coquer'' anything  
That's why our dearest people need to be happy and healthy, to be on the of the world with us  

P.S. Just give me a year or like 16-17 months and I promise you one thing.
YOU WILL HEAR THOSE BIRDS, you have my word 
(sorry for the caps and sorry for the heart).
Read the Rules, please.
(25-09-2020, 10:58 AM)StivnQ Wrote: P.S. Just give me a year or like 16-17 months and I promise you one thing.
YOU WILL HEAR THOSE BIRDS, you have my word 
(sorry for the caps and sorry for the heart).

I doubt but let us see.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
This will bring you guys down and then push you back up ! Watch this :

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ
Thank you, GDA
Read the Rules, please.
I've actually thought about this before and besides the normal "world peace, rich, more wishes" I have come up with these.

1.  Have peace and joy mostly in my life.
2.  Be healthy and active
3.  Have meaningful relationships with my friends and family.

I decided upon these because they are fairly realistic and I am mostly in control of them.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, StivnQ