Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Happy Easter!

Subscribe to this thread
Happy Easter, everyone!  I'm not sure if anyone around here is religious at all, or Christian in particular, but for for those that are, I hope you have a lovely holiday.  
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ffant1068 for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond
Nice one.

Cheers
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • hellintime
You did my job, i wanted to open a thread with Happy Easter wishing to everyone but you were quicker.

Well, thanks for that and i wish you and every single member of CS a very Happy Easter as an Human being first of all, religion is the second thing.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, Mr. James Bond
(21-04-2019, 10:41 PM)DA Wrote: Well, thanks for that and i wish you and every single member of CS a very Happy Easter as an Human being first of all, religion is the second thing.

100% agree and approve this one !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Happy Easter to Everyone .Also Congrats for meeting the goal set,Time for a new one,wishing you good luck .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • hellintime
sri lanka's easter day ruined by terrorist attack
Easter, seemingly now known as spring halloween. I had so much candy thrown at me, it was ridiculous.