Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Have You Migrated from WhatsApp?

Subscribe to this thread
With the damage already done to WhatsApp after having lost millions of users after its terms update, despite the company trying to reassure users that the update doesn't expand its ability to share data with Facebook, have any of you jumped ship and switched over to Telegram or Signal? Any other recommended messenging apps out there with security or anonymity as an emphasis?
I'm still using it.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • arisinclair, kshitij_it
(11-02-2021, 11:27 AM)DA Wrote: I'm still using it.
same. doubt many are gonna stop using it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • arisinclair
I use it but telegram is my back up
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Porky2021 for this post:
  • arisinclair
I'm using Signal. They handle data privacy better.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • arisinclair
(10-02-2021, 01:56 AM)arisinclair Wrote: With the damage already done to WhatsApp after having lost millions of users after its terms update, despite the company trying to reassure users that the update doesn't expand its ability to share data with Facebook, have any of you jumped ship and switched over to Telegram or Signal? Any other recommended messenging apps out there with security or anonymity as an emphasis?

have since moved to telegram, and dragging my friends along ~ stickers there are nicer as well... and their desktop app doesn't need the app to be open on the phone -_-
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to geniusxd for this post:
  • arisinclair
Move to telegram - wasn't that hard..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goll89 for this post:
  • arisinclair