Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How many are interested and hyped for the new LORD OF THE RINGS TV SERIES!

Subscribe to this thread
Im interested and hyped for the series....i have watched the extended versions of all the 3 lord of the rings movies ....tho it was looong...it was a good experience.

I haven't watched the hobbit triology tho ....anyone pls let me know if i have to watch it....if its any good!!

Heard the budget for the series is 1Billion dollars ...jeeezzz..

Drop ur thoughts too
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ginsan for this post:
  • dogeatsdog, StivnQ
First of all, I just can't wait for the LOTR tv-show to finally air  
Hype to the level 1000000000 hehe.

Haven't read much (spoilers etc), so it'll be quite interesting to see something spectacular, hopefully.

As for The Hobbit Trilogy, i kindly suggest you watch the extended trilogy all in one go.
It'll be worth it - I enjoyed each and every second of it.
(I cried like a little young human being - some scenes brought me to tears, especially while watching some of the cover scenes on YT - the OST is amazing   )
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Ginsan
(23-01-2022, 10:54 PM)StivnQ Wrote: First of all, I just can't wait for the LOTR tv-show to finally air  
Hype to the level 1000000000 hehe.

Haven't read much (spoilers etc), so it'll be quite interesting to see something spectacular, hopefully.

As for The Hobbit Trilogy, i kindly suggest you watch the extended trilogy all in one go.
It'll be worth it - I enjoyed each and every second of it.
(I cried like a little young human being - some scenes brought me to tears, especially while watching some of the cover scenes on YT - the OST is amazing   )
Nice  ..... Will watch the hobbit triology in one go then..thanks for suggesting mate....Im hyped too 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ginsan for this post:
  • StivnQ
i'm 
Nope.

LOTR hype is long gone for me.

They have honestly more chance to screw things up than succeed...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • Ginsan
There's no way it's going to be good. TV series nowadays always have to incorporate some themes to make you feel guilty (racism, sexism, anti-lgbtq etc.). The original trilogy was popular because it had all the themes that the people who control Netflix/Amazon prime/holiwood hate (i.e. masculinity, patriotism, brotherhood)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GPmain619 for this post:
  • Ginsan
Great question overall.  I'm not a big fan of LOTRs but enjoyed the movies.  Can't say I'm hyped.  However, I am interested in/hyped about the Game of Thrones prequels I keep hearing/reading about.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dogeatsdog for this post:
  • Ginsan
I love the LOTR series and can't wait for the show. Hype Train incoming. All Aboard !
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • Ginsan, StivnQ
(28-04-2022, 02:09 PM)giaderzass Wrote: I love the LOTR series and can't wait for the show. Hype Train incoming. All Aboard !

Hi GDA  
My name is SQ aka hyped-goofy-wacky guy who can't wait for this to finally start.
Although I have seen a some spoilers (like the actors, 3-4 screens), I am so so so hyped

I won't be giving you any spoilers, but when the time comes, we can use this thread to exchange our opinions/views on the show itself 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • giaderzass, Ginsan