Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How to creating fake youtube or google account

Subscribe to this thread
Do we have any way to create a youtube or google account form desktop web with vpn (without exposing our original ip) and without providing a mobile number?
Honestly I doubt that you will find any serious service of these types that are not requiring mobile number. There are few things you can do. In theory sounds easy but in practice won't take you far away without some serious effort.

1. You can try to use virtual or online SIM number for registration. However, in 99% of free ones that you can google for are already used, blacklisted or gmail and other services do not accept them. There is no guarantee that the (virtual/online) paid SIM will work neither. I never wanted (nor had) money to spend on this.

2. You can ask of someone to create an account and give it to you. Yet, I am not sure if you will find anyone willing to do that. Back than I was member at one forum (forgot its name) where I asked of someone to create instagram account for me since I did not want to use my phone number and wanted to stay anonymous for the people i follow. However, it was required to have some reputation built in order to be allowed to request anything. I have spent few days trying to help other forum members in search for some things and after a lot of spent time I earned enough reputation so someone there finally decided to create insta account for me (which I am still using today).

3. You can check darkweb for this but I am not sure how smart is to go there because such "trivial" reason and if there will be anyone there to hassle with that.

side note:
It was officially possible to create tweeter account without using mobile number, only by using mail. However, the first thing you have to do after registering account there was to add a phone number, otherwise account was useless. So, even being possible in practice to create account there was no use of it without mobile number.

Good luck with this.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, kocige
Yeah I tried to use virtual sim all of them were blacklisted

seems its so hard to create a youtube account 
  I think I need a time machine to create an account
I have did it  7  months ago 
I was lucky as the vop US number  I used 
Wasn't already used for creating google account and  some how I managed to get 
2 to 3 accounts this way... It's not impossible it's bit difficult I would say