Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How to download sign-in restricted youtube videos?

Subscribe to this thread
While some sign-in restricted youtube video are downloadable through downloaders, some of them are not downloadable. Is there any way to download these special sign-in restricted youtube videos ?
like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4BDbGdSs4c
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • DA
IDM (Internet download manager) will do the job for you. I just tried it and it works.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • Biswayuuy, DA
This what I see in the page

IDM usually downloads only when video is playing. I couldnt download from here with IDM.
Were you signed in youtube while accessing the page? 
If you were not signed in and still you could see the video, which country have you chosen in vpn?
(31-01-2021, 05:15 PM)kocige Wrote: This what I see in the page

IDM usually downloads only when video is playing. I couldnt download from here with IDM.
Were you signed in youtube while accessing the page? 
If you were not signed in and still you could see the video, which country have you chosen in vpn?
I am signed in and can download using IDM.
I dont want to sign in to google with my account. I dont want to be associated with those videos.
Is there a way to create a fake google account without providing the phone number or exposing the ip address?
You could also try youtube-dl, a command-line program to download videos from YouTube and other sites. I'll admit that the documentation is lengthy, but a simple command like the following should do the trick:

UNIX:
Code:
youtube-dl '<youtube-link-here>' -o '~\Downloads\%(title)s.%(ext)s' -f best

Windows:
Code:
youtube-dl "<youtube-link-here>" -o "C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\Downloads\%(title)s.%(ext)s" -f best

Unfortunately, YouTube has been changing up things and making it more difficult to bypass restrictions, your link included (didn't seem to work). But for most age-restricted YouTube videos, youtube-dl can download them without signing in. Despite that fact, youtube-dl is a pretty nifty tool in and of itself.

Example of Live Game Stream Video:
Code:
youtube-dl "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Khfy4aNgo" -o "C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\Downloads\%(title)s.%(ext)s" -f best
(10-02-2021, 08:41 AM)arisinclair Wrote: You could also try youtube-dl, a command-line program to download videos from YouTube and other sites. I'll admit that the documentation is lengthy, but a simple command like the following should do the trick:

UNIX:
Code:
youtube-dl '<youtube-link-here>' -o '~\Downloads\%(title)s.%(ext)s' -f best

Windows:
Code:
youtube-dl "<youtube-link-here>" -o "C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\Downloads\%(title)s.%(ext)s" -f best

Unfortunately, YouTube has been changing up things and making it more difficult to bypass restrictions, your link included (didn't seem to work). But for most age-restricted YouTube videos, youtube-dl can download them without signing in. Despite that fact, youtube-dl is a pretty nifty tool in and of itself.

Example of Live Game Stream Video:
Code:
youtube-dl "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Khfy4aNgo" -o "C:\Users\MYUSERNAME\Downloads\%(title)s.%(ext)s" -f best

Thank you for sharing this. Yeah youtube is restricting few video like this and I badly need a way to download this without exposing myself