Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How watch HBOmax with a VPN?

Subscribe to this thread
(20-02-2022, 05:36 PM)Naufal Wrote: U can download it without VPN. 

Except you download it through torrent. Vpn always required.

Also they'are using file hosters such as Uptobox, Mega.nz, etc (psa rips site)

Google Drive only (Olamovies.vip site)

If you're device can play format movie x265 then those site perfect for downloading movie you need.

I personally love psarips because their 4K always in low size. Ex = Hawkeye 4K quality about 700 mb - 900mb if I'm not wrong and their quality is top notch.
Thanks a lot for the advices I will give it a try!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • StivnQ
@ kaoxx287

Please, would you be so kind and give us the review after you give a Naufal's advice a chance?
To make someone else's life easier in case he/she is experiencing the same thing as you are.

Thanks
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Naufal
Odd - NordVPN works for me but need to change to North America location of course. Feel free to pm me if still facing issues.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • StivnQ
I can confirm Jake's words above.

Generally I don't use HBO nor its ''sister sites'', but I can confirm it is working with NordVPN - only time I am using it is when I am checking the reports.
I have my own paid NordVPN subscription, so no-one ''interrupts'' me when I am using it.
But yeah, NordVPN works.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • kaoxx287
HBOmax is a pretty strange one because it does not only depend on your VPN but also on your account. So, for example, I used NordVPN to try to access the US content with an Argentinian account. In that case it would give me lots of different error messages or just refuse to load. When I tried the same thing (NordVPN set to US) with a Spanish account, it worked without problems. So, in other words, HBO max recognises my VPN and still permits me to access foreign content, but only if my account is from a certain country. Weird stuff.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to allucanto for this post:
  • kaoxx287, StivnQ