Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Investing

Subscribe to this thread
What do people think about investing in airline stocks right now?
United Airlines (UAL) was at around $90/share at beginning of the year and now at ~$26.
Thinking of throwing some $$ in there.

Anyone have any thoughts?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • DA
(02-05-2020, 03:54 AM)goldielox Wrote: What do people think about investing in airline stocks right now?
United Airlines (UAL) was at around $90/share at beginning of the year and now at ~$26.

Did you ever invest money before and made profit?

Interesting thread.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(02-05-2020, 10:36 AM)DA Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 03:54 AM)goldielox Wrote: What do people think about investing in airline stocks right now?

Interesting thread.
Yes, it is a hobby. I have also lost money! Overall, I am up. I thought this was a good opportunity to invest in airlines since the industry is overwhelmingly down due to COVID. You know - buy low, sell high mentality.
(02-05-2020, 03:20 PM)goldielox Wrote:

Interesting thread.
Yes, it is a hobby. I have also lost money! Overall, I am up. I thought this was a good opportunity to invest in airlines since the industry is overwhelmingly down due to COVID. You know - buy low, sell high mentality.
Not a bad idea for who has some money to invest, good luck!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • goldielox
in my opinion, you can buy shares at that or shipping industry or manufactering in developing country with big market targets
such as india, indonesia, or any other country which is under develop and has overpopulation

i am not trying to promote my country, you can see chinese who came here and invest, now they are living in comfort and controlling the government (in the backstage)
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You

UPDATE: not sure if anyone cares, but i am up 83% on my investment. bought in at $26/share and closed today at almost $47. Always love talking about investing for those interested.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • hssc11045

Interesting thread.
While markets are down, maybe a good time to do so. Stocks in one company are more risky though than Unit Trusts and OIEC's
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • goldielox
There are many good investment opportunities these days, airlines I am staying away from, too many uknowns..
Hertz files for chapter 11 protection two weeks ago..