Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Is it possible to have access to the wifi of my neightboors?

Subscribe to this thread
Hello, fellow CS members!

I'm here with a problem. I'm in a new appartment (somewhere temporary) without wifi. I knew it and used my cellphone to have internet on my computer.

I did it before and thought it would be the same, but sadly my phone don't really work as I expected. It's enough to make a few internet researches if I'm patient but watching a movie is out of question.

I asked my neighboors for their internet connexion (by offering them money in exchange), but they refused quite rudely by the way.

I need a stable internet connexion so, here is my question.

Is it possible to bypass their password and use their wifi?

How should I do it?

Thanks for your answer. I know it's not really something to be proud of, but I really need internet for my work and ended up in this situation for trusting my temporary landlord.

Please let me know if you have a solution in mind for my problem.
An answer to an old thread, but may help someone out there.

Many times the Wifi password the installers will use will be the resident’s phone number or cell phone number. If you can social engineer to get those numbers, or can do some digging to find it, You can try using them.

Another option to try is brute forcing all the possible options, which could be a small set, depending on the area.
See this link for a direction:
https://linuxincluded.com/why-phone-numb...passwords/