Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Jdownloader

Subscribe to this thread
Jdownloader is a free downloader that lets you download all online videos,images,etc.I think many of you guys know it already.It is mainly used for batch downloads like youtube playlists,google drive,etc.It is not a complete replacement of Idm but they synergise well and you can download mostly everything from subtitles,music and you can change the variants of the files too.
If there are any other uses please let me know.
Hope you guys find it useful.
P.S please search and use ad free jdownloader.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • gxbferqa
When i was a downloader, i always used it with premium accounts and downloaded a lot.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(31-05-2019, 06:15 PM)DA Wrote: When i was a downloader, i always used it with premium accounts and downloaded a lot.

When I was downloader using it I never almost never had premium accounts so I did not manage to download much

Anyway, those days are years ago. Haven't used it for some time. IDM is a whole another story
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Yep IDM is great too,but their combination is seamless especially with premium accounts like idm for ordinary and jdownloader for playlists and premium downloads,letc.
ike JB i haven't downloaded much with premium accounts but did much in google drive and youtube playlists,I like the change variant for all files and subtitle download.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
(31-05-2019, 06:15 PM)DA Wrote: When i was a downloader, i always used it with premium accounts and downloaded a lot.

Me too! I hadn't thought about this program in forever, but it was pretty useful way back when.
JDL is a resource hog but it is still worth it ( for me a least ) over IDM