Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Joke Thread

Subscribe to this thread
The next jokes are probably funnier in my language, but let me try  

1) Have you guys ever read a book called ''A dry t-shirt at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean''?

2) I'll try to translate this one.........dark humor.....incoming.....

''Two bald guys without their hands are trying to rip out their hair''

I repeat, both of those jokes were ideal when I was a kid, like 1990s 
And translate them to my language, you will probably have the first jokes I have ever heard.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA
A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says, "You want to play 'Magic'?" She says, "What's that?" He says, "We go to my house and fuck, and then you disappear."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA
(26-10-2020, 05:57 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says, "You want to play 'Magic'?" She says, "What's that?" He says, "We go to my house and fuck, and then you disappear."

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I'm terrible at jokes, but I love them!
I have a friend who one time while drunk at the bar yells, Do you know how to make a woman cum?  He waited and it got pretty quiet.  "who cares!" was what he then yelled.  He went home alone that night!
Why did the Walrus go to the Tupperware party??

So he could get a tight seal.................
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA, giaderzass
Amal and Juan are identical twins. Their mum only carries one photo, because once you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal!
  • DA
(22-12-2020, 05:13 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: Amal and Juan are identical twins. Their mum only carries one photo, because once you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hssc11045
What is an astronaut's favourite part of a computer ?

THE SPACE BAR  
I had eczema, diarrhoea and haemorrhoids over the weekend...

My best game of Scrabble ever........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karl Marx is a historical figure and well known philosopher from the 19th century.
But nobody ever mentions his poor sister “Onya”

Who invented the starting pistol........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning I went into the kitchen to see my wife boiling eggs on the cooker.

She said to me, "Make love to me right, here right now!"

I said, "Can't resist me, eh?"

She said, "No, the egg timer's broken!"
  • DA
loved the last one.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hssc11045