Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Keep moving mouse on screen

Subscribe to this thread
Hi, guys!

I'm currently working from home, but the fact is the company is very restrictive with the time you spend "not doing anything". That means, in the office, you might be working but going to get a glass of water or doing whatever, as reading some reports, blablabla, and no one is controlling the exact amount of time you're "sit down".

But now, they control the amount of time you're "not doing anything", that means, time you're not interacting directly with the computer, and that might be penalized. That's a problem when you're 24/7 at home! Haha...

Do you know any way to "keep moving" the mouse? We have to keep in mind that it's a company's computer, so they can record what programs I install/try to install.

Thank you very much!
Lol - what you are looking for is a “mouse jiggler”. I bought one recently for <$20 which plugs in USB (like a mouse) and you click a button so that it keeps moving your cursor up and down. Works great and no software installed so it’s not detected by your office pc security. 

Link below to what I bought but you can probably find something similar near you. 

https://shopee.sg/VAYDEER-Mouse-Jiggler-...gJRcfD_BwE
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • hellintime, johnnybrother, TheDarkness00
Thanks, mate!!!! You're the boss!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to johnnybrother for this post:
  • Jake88
You’re welcome! Btw your work place sounds rather extreme to monitor you guys like that… good luck!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • johnnybrother
(30-07-2021, 05:02 AM)Jake88 Wrote: You’re welcome! Btw your work place sounds rather extreme to monitor you guys like that… good luck!
Hahahah yay, I know...
Awesome ! I will definitely be trying this. Is there any danger my employees monitoring could detect the driver for this though?
I don’t think so - there is no software installation involved. It’s purely mechanical that moves your cursor constantly (like a hardware replacement for your mouse).