Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Keep2share Premium link generator, Please Help!

Subscribe to this thread
Guys I am facing problems to find a free premium link generator for keep2share. Please, can you guys help me find one? Or if you guys know how to use jdownloader to download from host sites with premium speed please help me. Need help badly.
So, are you asking for an account here?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(25-11-2019, 04:31 PM)DA Wrote: So, are you asking for an account here?
Not actually there are many sites that generate the premium link for file hosters for free (Like leechninja, alldebrid) but I can't find one for keep2share. If anyone knows any other way to download from keep2share is also appreciated to share with me. [If anyone is willing to share account for free is also appreciated]. 
Beside keep2share, upstore is also one of the "most wanted". Some time ago when I was downloading both of these were close to impossible to find/have.

I am looking forward to see if anyone has any solution to this.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
there is multileech.net,But it has ad everywhere and 2 gb limit it seems,you must watch 30-50 ads depend upon size.I haven't tried it.
I don't think there are any good one out there for keep2share.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
(27-11-2019, 11:31 AM)454subash Wrote: there is multileech.net,But it has ad everywhere and 2 gb limit it seems,you must watch 30-50 ads depend upon size.I haven't tried it.
I don't think there are any good one out there for keep2share.
Thank you so much for your kind information.
I've sent you something via pm ,check and let me know if it worked.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, shenmue
keep2share would be so amazing! i see so many great videos to download with it but its so fucking expensive its a shame its so hard to crack apparently
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • peekaboo68
(28-11-2019, 10:17 PM)DA Wrote: I've sent you something via pm ,check and let me know if it worked.
i am also searching for an adequate solution in case of upstore.net

i didnt hear just good things about payment facilities
i have some recommendation but it is paid
dailyleech.com
alemdarleech
leech360

every leech site has limitation i guess
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to radioguy33 for this post:
  • wormtail39