Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Marketplace rules for account trading

Subscribe to this thread
Then we can have it like One account listed in a thread  must not feature in another trade thread by the same user before the trade happens for another account in that thread.He may use it in another trade if he doesn't trade it but only after that thread is closed.
Hope it helps.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
After reading and thinking about everything said at the moment I agree with the solutions we have came out with.

I am curious to see how much members will be interested into this but for sure trading is something I approve in general.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Rules updated.

If any other modifications are needed, please post there.

Thankyou everyone!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
I would suggest adding a rule that you must say something about anyone else also having/using the account.  Someone might trade an account that they actually purchased and plan to keep using, which nobody else would have, and someone else might trade an account they got from the public section of a different cracking forum, and that maybe tens or even hundreds of people have.  The second one might be worth a lot less than the first.  If someone gets accounts from a public section on another forum, trades them here, and tells the person they trade with that only they have the account, that should be fraud.  People need to be honest about where they got the accounts they are sharing.

Also, something else I just thought of; what about trading for accounts that we have already taken from the members, contributors, or gold accounts section?  Does that count as taking two accounts of the same type, and against the rules?  What if someone offers to trade a group of accounts together, and the person they trade with has taken some of those account types, but not others?  Is there any kind of trading that could get a person banned for leeching, and if so, what?
(30-03-2019, 01:01 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I would suggest adding a rule that you must say something about anyone else also having/using the account.  Someone might trade an account that they actually purchased and plan to keep using, which nobody else would have, and someone else might trade an account they got from the public section of a different cracking forum, and that maybe tens or even hundreds of people have.  The second one might be worth a lot less than the first.  If someone gets accounts from a public section on another forum, trades them here, and tells the person they trade with that only they have the account, that should be fraud.  People need to be honest about where they got the accounts they are sharing.

Also, something else I just thought of; what about trading for accounts that we have already taken from the members, contributors, or gold accounts section?  Does that count as taking two accounts of the same type, and against the rules?  What if someone offers to trade a group of accounts together, and the person they trade with has taken some of those account types, but not others?  Is there any kind of trading that could get a person banned for leeching, and if so, what?

Trading of CS accounts = BAN

Those accounts can't be traded.

I don't know what trading means to the others but i wouldn't trade any public accounts here as they will get banned very quickly, i think only the private accounts should be traded that someone bought for personal use or only those accounts should be traded that aren't shared with many people but only the trader can knows about it. The other things are bit complicated as we can't guess if a user is honest or not.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.