Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] [Milestone] Monthiversary of Attila

Subscribe to this thread
Hey guys, as you can guess from the title of this thread, today I have actually completed my very first milestone in Crackingsoul i.e; I had joined CS community as member exactly one month back from today on 6th May'18 so I'm kinda standing on a lil milestone, in other words, my Monthiversary 

Now looking at certain statistics of my user account after the completing a month as a member, I was impressed to see that my online time in CS is over a week and I really can't believe that I have spent so much time in CS in last one month.

But without a doubt, I would like to say one particular thing is that whether being alone or with some members, our admin & bro DA, senior mod Luke, regular member WTP and my co trial members..... I have really enjoyed being here and the last month was full of learning and I continue to learn more and more in Crackingsoul as time goes by.....

I hope to spend a lot more time here, learning, cracking, interacting, being active, being productive.

Cheers!

Edit:- I just checked after completing this post that this was actually my 150th post in CS, one more milestone.
Hmm hmm hmm.

I am only going to express my congratulations and say no other words for now
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(06-06-2018, 08:14 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Hmm hmm hmm.

I am only going to express my congratulations and say no other words for now

Your 'congratulation' is a huge appreciation for me, has been so in the recent past as well.
Thanks for your words and congrats......

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(06-06-2018, 11:23 PM)DA Wrote: Thanks for your words and congrats......

Thanks DA
(06-06-2018, 02:54 PM)Attila Wrote: Hey guys, as you can guess from the title of this thread, today I have actually completed my very first milestone in Crackingsoul i.e; I had joined CS community as member exactly one month back from today on 6th May'18 so I'm kinda standing on a lil milestone, in other words, my Monthiversary 

Now looking at certain statistics of my user account after the completing a month as a member, I was impressed to see that my online time in CS is over a week and I really can't believe that I have spent so much time in CS in last one month.

But without a doubt, I would like to say one particular thing is that whether being alone or with some members, our admin & bro DA, senior mod Luke, regular member WTP and my co trial members..... I have really enjoyed being here and the last month was full of learning and I continue to learn more and more in Crackingsoul as time goes by.....

I hope to spend a lot more time here, learning, cracking, interacting, being active, being productive.

Cheers!

Edit:- I just checked after completing this post that this was actually my 150th post in CS, one more milestone.

Hi Atilla, thanks for mentioning me, but I'm small potatoes.

You are a up and coming Cracker, who I believe will do very good things for CS, and for others.
@WTP, your contribution is also unforgettable.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(06-06-2018, 11:45 PM)DA Wrote: @WTP, your contribution is also unforgettable.

I am a cheerleader for CS, without the cute uniform.
(06-06-2018, 11:41 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 02:54 PM)Attila Wrote: Hey guys, as you can guess from the title of this thread, today I have actually completed my very first milestone in Crackingsoul i.e; I had joined CS community as member exactly one month back from today on 6th May'18 so I'm kinda standing on a lil milestone, in other words, my Monthiversary 

Cheers!

Hi Atilla, thanks for mentioning me, but I'm small potatoes.

You are a up and coming Cracker, who I believe will do very good things for CS, and for others.

Thanks for the booster WTP and as mentioned by DA, your contribution and activity in CS is very commendable as having 550+ posts under the belt is no joke for sure, it takes real activity to get there.

And as far as upcoming Cracker concept is concerned, I intend to do good things for CS only once I am capable of but not for others as CS is where I am learning my cracking lessons and I would give my best returns here only.