Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Most Times

Subscribe to this thread

I'm bored from social distancing. The most times I've cum in a day was 9 times.

What's your record?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • DA
(08-05-2020, 05:53 AM)scott2hotty80 Wrote: I'm bored from social distancing. The most times I've cum in a day was 9 times.

What's your record?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
be careful there is a saying that masturbating too much makes you go blind...
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, rawbat, wormtail39
(08-05-2020, 08:19 PM)hellintime Wrote: be careful there is a saying that masturbating too much makes you go blind...

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
(08-05-2020, 05:53 AM)scott2hotty80 Wrote: I'm bored from social distancing. The most times I've cum in a day was 9 times.

What's your record?
you must be having a redbull after each jerk off 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rawbat for this post:
  • DA, hellintime
(08-05-2020, 08:27 PM)rawbat Wrote:

What's your record?
you must be having a redbull after each jerk off 

What's your record?
9 times... wow. the most ive done is 4 times and me and my dick felt like shit. 1 or 2 is enough for me now and i only do it at night.
I have not masturbated from 1 month , Feeling good and energetic after a long time .
(09-05-2020, 05:09 AM)Babua10 Wrote: I have not masturbated from 1 month , Feeling good and energetic after a long time .

I'm a zen master masturbation gives me energyQ!
is it possible to cum 9 times ? i saw news a guy jerked of 5 times, he died.
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You