Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] My Video Made For Crackingsoul.com

Subscribe to this thread

Hey guys!

Like I was mentioning in the CS shoutbox the other day that I was working on a video on Crackingsoul. So finally its complete and I have showed it to DA and he approved of the same. I will now spread this video on various video streaming websites as per my knowledge to attract members to our wonderful community.

I'm putting the link of my video for you all to see and let me know if you guys have any advice or suggestion or if you could let me know of some popular video streaming websites other than the common ones like Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo ecc. ecc.(the ones which are already available in CS video link options)

Video link:-

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHL6dJoiU2E

N.B:- The video plugin of CS may not work until DA fixes the issue, so I also have put the coded youtube link to the video for viewing.
The Video looks very Good.

But the music bugged me.
Thanks for your contribution Attila.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(26-05-2018, 07:56 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: The Video looks very Good.

But the music bugged me.

Sorry to have selected a buggy video mate.
Let me know of some good one which is available in youtube video manager as a music addon, I shall implement the changes then.

(27-05-2018, 10:07 AM)DA Wrote: Thanks for your contribution Attila.

No problems DA, anything for CS
Pretty much work on creating the video. Not to mention the side text you added which is following video as description. A lot of work.

Thanks for the spent time and the efforts to make our nice community bigger
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(27-05-2018, 10:32 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Pretty much work on creating the video. Not to mention the side text you added which is following video as description. A lot of work.

Thanks for the spent time and the efforts to make our nice community bigger

I actually had written few lines more ahead of the video but somehow missed to check a typo so I had to trim down the video some good 3 minutes from the original one which was almost 15 mins long.

Thanks for the props