Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] News Crisi In Venezuela

Subscribe to this thread
They got money for war can't feed the poor.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Things picking up in Iran too. US warships deployed. New conflicts are never far away.

That said. Look on the bright side. We live in most peaceful time in human history (based on a person's likelihood of dying a violent death).
i truly believe Trump should use the military force to free Venezuela and kick Maduro's ass for good. then, elections and everything will be alright again again.
(01-06-2019, 06:14 AM)eukanuba Wrote: i truly believe Trump should use the military force to free Venezuela and kick Maduro's ass for good. then, elections and everything will be alright again again.

Don't get me wrong with this one:

I truly believe that "put any name or person here" should use the military force to free America and kick Trump's (or anyone else) ass for good. Then elections and everything will be alright again again.

Hopefully now you understand how that sounds to Venezuelan people or citizens from any other country listed at the picture on the previous page.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
I'm nobody to order you to do what i want, in your house.

And to pay the cost are always the poor citizens.

The power is in the wrong people's hands but it is simply like this today.

Don't get me wrong but the money they are using to create weapons, couldn't be used to feed the poor and erase the hunger from the earth?I mean, are we so dumb to do that? Really?

We couldn't even imagine how much money they are wasting in such things, do create something which creats something,don't create something which destroys something.

The courage is needed to do that, to change our shit mentality but they don't have it because we just don't want to change.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
Well, venezuela has resources let's face it. But they have a bad management in politics, i live in portugal as you know and venezuela was a talking theme a few classes ago, and we debated that venezuela could be in better shape if had GOOD PEOPLE MANAGING THEIR RESOURCES, if i'm wrong my bad, but if they had good politicians they could be a rich country but Maduro fucks it all, i want to know how he will get out of power and the sucessor hopefully better, provides the country with basic needs and explore their land richness.

(01-06-2019, 06:34 PM)DA Wrote: I'm nobody to order you to do what i want, in your house.

And to pay the cost are always the poor citizens.

The power is in the wrong people's hands but it is simply like this today.

Don't get me wrong but the money they are using to create weapons, couldn't be used to feed the poor and erase the hunger from the earth?I mean, are we so dumb to do that? Really?

We couldn't even imagine how much money they are wasting in such things, do create something which creats something,don't create something which destroys something.

The courage is needed to do that, to change our shit mentality but they don't have it because we just don't want to change.

Regards.
I agree on this one, if i'm not wrong Iceland has no army and it's a good place to live with good health care, they are smart and invest in education and in the people's needs, honestly they ( and others ) should follow their example, look Switerzland too, they have no army, they are NEUTRAL!, and they are smart, i really hope other countries follow them, the world will thank it honestly, and people will 100% have better lifes