Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Nintendo Switch vs Nintendo Switch Lite

Subscribe to this thread
Trying to decide which to get.
Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Is it worth the $100 extra for the 'better' model?
(29-04-2020, 04:19 AM)goldielox Wrote: Trying to decide which to get.
Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Is it worth the $100 extra for the 'better' model?
in my opinion it depends, if u just wana use it as a handheld then get the switch lite, but there is allot to gain from being able to play on the tv big games like breath of the wild etc etc really benefit from being on a big screen and especially with breath of the wild 2 on the very near horizon im glad i got the switch not the lite, also games like super smash bros/mario kart pretty much require a tv so u can play with mates and smash bros is one of the best games on the switch so id say defo get the main switch, the lite is mainly for kids imo.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, goldielox
If you have a TV or are planning to play with some friends, definitely the real thing.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Haaz6969 for this post:
  • goldielox
Yeah depends on what kind of player you want to be because even if the lite got 'switch' in its name, it can't do the same thing as the first one. Careful, I also heard many players had troubles with the joystick of the nintendo switch lite.