Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] People driving through crowds of protestors.

Subscribe to this thread
I'm curious, what are the gut reactions of my fellow CS brothers to the multiple videos that have come out recently that ostensibly depict George Floyd inspired protestors from the BLM and Antifa groups, where they are trying to express their outrage by crowding roadways and trying to stop traffic.  What or how do you feel when the video then shows some kind of conflict with a driver that takes umbrage with the crowd's attempt to force him or her to slow their vehicle down to a halt and instead,  for one reason or another, plows right through crowd and runs over some of the protestors.

I am really interested to see if my friends here are having the same reactions that it seems everyone else that I know is having.

For those who have no idea what I am talking about or if you want to see them again, googleing "runs over protestors" videos is an easy way to find them.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jimjimjim for this post:
  • Babua10
First of all it's illegal, and even if nobody is injured, it's attempted murder in the eyes of the law. If justice was served, those people should be serving prison sentences. If even 1 protester dies, the charges become much more serious much quicker including manslaughter, 1st degree murder, and it becomes a hate crime. Just like somebody could come into your house and shoot you, somebody can run over you while you're in the street protesting the unjust killing of your peers. Either way, it's treated as the same thing in the eyes of the law.

Morally? It's absurd this should even be asked. It's inhumane and because of the subject being protested, racist. It shouldn't happen. These people driving through crowds are terrorists committing hate crimes. They might as well lynch the protesters or shoot them for the same effect. If nothing in your conscience morally holds you back, you are mentally ill. It's that simple. If taking the lives of your peers because of the color of their skin seems right to you, you have serious mental illness which should be addressed. That is not normal and not humane.

One more thing: Antifa has nothing to do with this. That's a baseless conspiracy theory created by, you guessed it, our Mango Mussilini, Donald J Trump. There is no evidence to support allegations or theories that antifa has ANYTHING to do with these protests. These are peaceful protests being organized and managed by other fellow Americans who are fed up with injustice and the unjust killing of black people at an alarming rate.

The looting is not part of the protests. There is much evidence now that the looting in most cities was started by COPS. Why would they do that, you might ask? Apparently they wish to escalate the situation in order to justify their use of extreme force. In many cities around the USA there are entirely peaceful protests going on. In a few cities things turned violent because of POLICE OFFICERS who decided to use unnecessary force. Go watch the videos online of the peaceful protesters getting beaten up and spit on by cops. Go watch the videos online of peaceful protesters being cornered and then having tear gas and rubber bullets shot at them like animals or fish in a barrel. There is a problem. These protests are about police brutality, and the cops seem to want to prove it doesn't exist...by being even more violent and brutal. Cops are covering over their badge numbers and hiding their faces so that they won't be held accountable. It's a scary world out there right now, but it isn't being caused by BLM, Antifa, or even protesters. It's the men in blue who take their job and power too far.

The looting and burning of businesses was started by cops and multiple white supremacist groups, including the KKK. The evidence is out there. These were peaceful protests escalated by the people who oppose the message being sent. There is far too much misinformation out there, and it's messing with people's views.

I urge you to do research online using sources you might be unfamiliar with and using sites like Twitter to see first hand accounts. What the media is showing is not the full story.

I like to think we're all open minded and if we get evidence, we'll change our views to match the evidence, not the other way around. That being said, if you want any evidence to back up anything I stated in this, just ask.
I respect your post but i personally come on crackingsoul to have some relaxing conversations .

Already depressed by seeing all the bad news on TV everyday .
Im gona go out on the cliff on this one, warning you may not like it....

There are some videos showing vehicles going through protesters, well there are also videos of those same vehicles from the other side of the protests. Showing those vehicles being attacked for no reason, and of course anyone in a vehicle that is being attacked is going to floor it and get the fuck out of the area. There was a video of a truck pulling a horse trailer trying to get through the road that got swarmed with protesters safely. Well the video got posted of him running people over and finally the other video surfaced showing some protesters telling the guy to go and telling the other protesters to let him through. Those other protested started beating the truck and trailer and that is why the guy ran some people over.

Everyone is allowed to protest of course, but if you are dumb enough to stand in front of traffic (either highway or a busy road) then you should know shit may go down and you also. I am not siding with the few rogue idiots barreling their vehicles into protesters, those people should be arrested period. If people start blocking my truck and/or beating my truck damn right I am gona hit someone to get the fuck out of there.