Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Pick two

Subscribe to this thread
Pick two to defend you.
The others are trying to kill you.
The more reasoning you give, the better

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • DA, scott2hotty80
Sorry, have no idea what this is about
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • goldielox
(09-09-2020, 11:09 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Sorry, have no idea what this is about
You have to pick two of the animals to be on your side to defend you (i.e 50 eageles, 10 crocodiles, 3 bears).
The animals you don't pick are trying to kill you.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • covid19, goldielox
15 Wolves and the man with a gun, assuming it's a double barrel and he's a fast shotgun loader. Need both strength and quantity to occupy the rest while you shoot the most to the least dangerous animal.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tipmtopa for this post:
  • goldielox
(09-09-2020, 11:09 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Sorry, have no idea what this is about

I think it's some kind of animal gangbang adventure, I hear it's very popular in Japan
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • goldielox
I'd take the grizzlies and the rats.  The grizzlies should be able to take any of the other animals except maybe man and a bunch of rats would be impossible to kill so if you combined the two it should be an unstoppable combination!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • goldielox
(08-10-2020, 10:45 PM)fishdude123 Wrote: I'd take the grizzlies and the rats.  The grizzlies should be able to take any of the other animals except maybe man and a bunch of rats would be impossible to kill so if you combined the two it should be an unstoppable combination!
Finally someone with a reply. I think the biomass of the rats is pretty unstoppable too, but would they really be able to do anything against silverback gorillas or hawks?
Only a single Harambe is enough to protect me. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • goldielox, scott2hotty80
(09-10-2020, 06:09 AM)goldielox Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 10:45 PM)fishdude123 Wrote: I'd take the grizzlies and the rats.  The grizzlies should be able to take any of the other animals except maybe man and a bunch of rats would be impossible to kill so if you combined the two it should be an unstoppable combination!
Finally someone with a reply. I think the biomass of the rats is pretty unstoppable too, but would they really be able to do anything against silverback gorillas or hawks?
I don't remember the movie but I swear I have seen movies where things like rats or mice or birds do just that.  Think of the plagues of Egypt!
Not to mention they would just immobilize the others while the Grizzlies killed them!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • goldielox