Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Premium vs free account

Subscribe to this thread
If premium account has gone to free, does it still apply as valid account? 
Or can I report it as dead?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hope3421 for this post:
  • DA
Free Account= anyone can make a free account, and also you will get limited amount of access to that site.

Premium= paid account that unlocks features and access to that site.

So if there is an account that goes from premium to free, yes report that account
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • hope3421
its a pain in the ass when this happens! because it looks like the acc works! hehe
You can also do this....

Since the account it ''technically'' a working one, you can report it as ''Other'' and send us a short info, like ''trial account'' or you can write a few sentences - like I did in my past hehe.

Trust me, the Staff reads everything and we are not mean guys
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • hellintime, hope3421
I will remember this, thanks for the answers.
 Quality site and supporting people.
(30-05-2021, 05:50 PM)StivnQ Wrote: You can also do this....

Since the account it ''technically'' a working one, you can report it as ''Other'' and send us a short info, like ''trial account'' or you can write a few sentences - like I did in my past hehe.

Trust me, the Staff reads everything and we are not mean guys

I like that, good idea.... Also we are not mean guys, but softies either 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • StivnQ
So what should I do when account isnt mentioned as premium , only as main website. Am I stuck of getting a premium account for that website, or can i report it as free and then get a new one?
(17-08-2021, 11:08 PM)hope3421 Wrote: So what should I do when account isnt mentioned as premium , only as main website. Am I stuck of getting a premium account for that website, or can i report it as free and then get a new one?
If you can not play or download video content from the site than the account is useless and you can report it as dead.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.