Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Reason why WWE no longer uses entrance pyro

Subscribe to this thread

Some people may not have noticed, but WWE entrances rarely have pyro anymore. In the past, several WWE Superstars have used pyro to give their entrance a boost of excitement, but most entrances today rarely use them aside from massive events like WrestleMania.

What’s the story?
It has become noticeable amongst WWE fans that the WWE no longer uses pyro for the entrance of most wrestlers.

According to Wrestling Observer Radio, the lack of pyro for entrances is the result of the WWE cutting cost.

In case you didn’t know...
This is not the first time the WWE has cut cost for programming. A few years into the PG-Era of the WWE, the company used less and less unique entrances sets for pay-per-views until they were eventually phased out.

This would also extend to Raw and SmackDown which eventually would have similar stages with different colours until the Brand Split was revived in 2016.

The heart of the matter
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer claims that the WWE are no longer using pyro in entrances because they no longer feel the need to do so.

Meltzer said that the pyro was being phased out because the company feels they aren’t necessary for the entrance of wrestlers. This became especially noticeable for fans when Lesnar’s entrance at Great Balls of Fire featured no pyro during signature parts of his entrance.

What’s next?
Many fans disliked the lack of unique entrances over the past few years and still wish to see more unique entrances for pay-per-views.

While they have come to accept that change, the fans still wish to see the unique stages for pay-per-views other than WrestleMania. If this rumor is to be believed, then the fans will more than likely dislike the end of entrance pyro.

Source:-
PHP Code:
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/from-the-wwe-rumor-mill-reason-why-wwe-no-longer-uses-entrance-pyro 
Used to watched it when THE ROCK was still there with Steve Austin and the name was WWF ..then i realized that it was all fake or almost fake,i quit watching it.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Even I have limited my WWE viewing ever since it changed from WWF... The attitude era was the best...I mainly watched from 1998 till 2002.
Now I only see the monthly special events like WrestleMania ecc ecc.
Yea, years ago they tried very hard to push it as real, but they still don't want to announce it as Fake or set up.

Each person has their style, and they push that for each fight.

If it was not set up, it might be more interesting.

Just think if the NFL or NBA or Soccer was setup, like that.
(11-05-2018, 07:37 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: Just think if the NFL or NBA or Soccer was setup, like that.

Are you sure there are no "set ups" within any of those ?

It's a huge industry and a lot of money is involved so...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.