Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Recomend a rock band

Subscribe to this thread
Hi friends

Please, recomend a rock band to me. Not clasical rock as I have listened to it sience last 15 years
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to pacogerte for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
oasis,blink 182,artic monkeys
Went to watch Kings of Leon a few years ago, so good.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, pacogerte
(24-02-2020, 05:28 AM)englandfan99 Wrote: oasis,blink 182,artic monkeys
I'll try artic monkeys!
the strokes or broken bells are both great! cant go wrong with them! let me know if u like em!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • pacogerte
Saw this crazy guy named Bob Log III the other day.
One man band, slide guitar and drum kit.
On stage in human cannonball jumpsuit and helmet with an old phone strapped to the visor......
Ridiculous I know but the guy was amazing!
On Spotify if anyone wants to check him out ??
Rise Against, AC/DC ... Anything with a good beat and lyrics.
AC/DC, Metallica, Guns & Roses, Iron Maiden. Pick any, all great bands.
(03-03-2020, 12:07 AM)giaderzass Wrote: Rise Against, AC/DC ... Anything with a good beat and lyrics.

Maybe it is only miss understand of the way how English is used. I don't see how rock music can have good "beat". To me, "beat" is related to the rhythm and both of those are more related to disco, dance, electronic and such kind of music genres. Rock is more about the other aspects of music composition. But, as said, maybe only a miss understanding of used words / language / terminology.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(05-03-2020, 09:27 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 12:07 AM)giaderzass Wrote: Rise Against, AC/DC ... Anything with a good beat and lyrics.

Maybe it is only miss understand of the way how English is used. I don't see how rock music can have good "beat". To me, "beat" is related to the rhythm and both of those are more related to disco, dance, electronic and such kind of music genres. Rock is more about the other aspects of music composition. But, as said, maybe only a miss understanding of used words / language / terminology.

By Beat, I was referring to the background rhythm you can hear in the music. You can clearly hear it in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44XYEeD1A1U for example.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • DA