Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Redmi K20 Pro

Subscribe to this thread
What do you think about the new flagship killer of the Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi? Thinking about the price, it seems really good. Basing on the reviews online, it really packs a punch! I'm planning on buying it. What do you guys think?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to halords for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
I was a bit suspicious about all these "no name" brands that were showing past few years and started taking the market share. However, the more time passes by the more it looks like there are some serious companies among all them and Xiaomi is just one of them. Haven't been looking at latest models specs (so i am not familiar with specs of the model you mentioned) neither i was comparing the prices but in general, I wouldn't feel strange to buy some of those new brands. I guess having Honor8X is just a confirmation to my words.

I was never fan of samsung while Iphone was out of the question for me from the first day (because of many reasons).
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA