Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Ricky and Morty Season 5 in June

Subscribe to this thread
An amazing TV Show which I recommend to all

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/rick-an...234940697/

“Rick and Morty” Season 5 will debut this summer on Adult Swim.

The network announced Tuesday that the hit animated series will return with new episodes on June 20 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT. In addition, the network is declaring the date Rick and Morty Day. The announcement was accompanied by a new trailer.

Rick and Morty Day will feature sneak peeks, behind the scenes footage and special surprises across TV, digital and social, kicking off the global premiere of the new season. The current episodes of the show are also available to stream on HBO Max.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to halomaster66 for this post:
  • GenX007, wormtail39
(01-04-2021, 07:45 AM)halomaster66 Wrote: An amazing TV Show which I recommend to all

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/rick-an...234940697/

“Rick and Morty” Season 5 will debut this summer on Adult Swim.

The network announced Tuesday that the hit animated series will return with new episodes on June 20 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT. In addition, the network is declaring the date Rick and Morty Day. The announcement was accompanied by a new trailer.

Rick and Morty Day will feature sneak peeks, behind the scenes footage and special surprises across TV, digital and social, kicking off the global premiere of the new season. The current episodes of the show are also available to stream on HBO Max.
i love rick and morty cant wait for the new season! its true the newer seasons have not been as good as the older ones but i still loved them! i heard they are planning on releasing them more frequently from now on too which is nice!