Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Should sports players reveal if they or vaccinated or not?

Subscribe to this thread
Should sports players reveal if they are vaccinated or not. Whats your thought. Recently djoker and medvedev have said that they have no interest in doing so, when AO put that as a mandatory process.
Personally I would like to see everyone double jabbed, footballers, fans.3rd nations,so we have some sort of protection,
my feeling is that we need to look after our elders, granparents, mums dads, so from the roots upwards ie 12 upwards, everyone should have the jab, lets try to stop this virus overwhelm our NHS if you live in the U.K
Think of the medical staff who look after the sick, why should they be put at risk of some selfless individuals who refuse to have the jab but expect to be treated by nurses doctors and other staff  who put there lives on the line every day.
I have been setting up Covid labs for the last 2 years for a living and  also installing medical equipment, I've seen the work the scientists do, I been in cat 5 labs where they made the vaccine.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Moonshine for this post:
  • Ginsan, KuriusGeorgLoPez
(26-10-2021, 06:56 PM)Moonshine Wrote: Personally I would like to see everyone double jabbed, footballers, fans.3rd nations,so we have some sort of protection,
my feeling is that we need to look after our elders, granparents, mums dads, so from the roots upwards ie 12 upwards, everyone should have the jab, lets try to stop this virus overwhelm our NHS if you live in the U.K
Think of the medical staff who look after the sick, why should they be put at risk of some selfless individuals who refuse to have the jab but expect to be treated by nurses doctors and other staff  who put there lives on the line every day.
I have been setting up Covid labs for the last 2 years for a living and  also installing medical equipment, I've seen the work the scientists do, I been in cat 5 labs where they made the vaccine.
I second this
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ginsan for this post:
  • Moonshine
I am having serious doubts about this, i think sportsplayers or any other famous person revealing wether they are vaccinated or not could cause more separation might not be the right word here but it could stir the soup just more. On the other hand if the vaccine in some way or another has any impact on performance for sportplayers i think they should inform the right instances for that. 
I know there are people pro and people against the vaccine, i'm not a medical expert and i cannot tell people the right choice. But i can see this becomming a "campaign" to get more people vaccinated. But that could cause unwanted effects as well.

I can only hope for the best and that is that everything will be ok in the end

and they lived happily ever after..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moeftie for this post:
  • Ginsan
#1: The most important fact is: The vaccines are heavily effective at reducing the severity of symptoms from covid-19. A large large majority of the deaths from covid-19 have been of unvaccinated people (something like 97%). At this point not getting the vaccine when you have the means to do so is the most unhealthy and unsafe thing you can do apart from shooting up heroin laced with fentanyl...

#2: somehow even more importantly, the vaccines are heavily effective at reducing the spread and contagious-ness of covid-19. If you have a bunch of guys running around sweating and tackling eachother or whatever, it is soooo unsafe to have them unvaccinated. It's worse than getting rid of all the fire escapes and making all the floors wet inside the stadium...

Currently, these sports teams, just like schools and the military, require all other major vaccines (small pox, tetanus, etc) before ever playing. Covid-19 should be no different. Just because it's gotten political, does not mean it's any different protocol than everything we've been doing all along. The only reason people mention teams requiring the covid-19 vaccine instead of talking about the same team requiring the tetanus vaccine is because one side made the covid-19 vaccine political.. 

This is a non-issue about standard protocol that people are making a fuss over because of politics.
(08-12-2021, 11:25 PM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: #1: The most important fact is: The vaccines are heavily effective at reducing the severity of symptoms from covid-19. A large large majority of the deaths from covid-19 have been of unvaccinated people (something like 97%). At this point not getting the vaccine when you have the means to do so is the most unhealthy and unsafe thing you can do apart from shooting up heroin laced with fentanyl...

#2: somehow even more importantly, the vaccines are heavily effective at reducing the spread and contagious-ness of covid-19. If you have a bunch of guys running around sweating and tackling eachother or whatever, it is soooo unsafe to have them unvaccinated. It's worse than getting rid of all the fire escapes and making all the floors wet inside the stadium...

Currently, these sports teams, just like schools and the military, require all other major vaccines (small pox, tetanus, etc) before ever playing. Covid-19 should be no different. Just because it's gotten political, does not mean it's any different protocol than everything we've been doing all along. The only reason people mention teams requiring the covid-19 vaccine instead of talking about the same team requiring the tetanus vaccine is because one side made the covid-19 vaccine political.. 

This is a non-issue about standard protocol that people are making a fuss over because of politics.

Couldn't have said it better.

Personally don't care if they reveal or not, because they should all receive their vaccinations. Moot point if they reveal or not.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
My opinion is yes. They have to say.
That's when their fans will be tempted to get the vaccine!
Well I guess PCR testing is required to get anywhere for the player. But revealing a vaccination or not is irrelevant. Fans should not vaccinate because an athlete did but rather because a doctor (expert in the field knows what he is talking about) prescribed it.

That's like saying: I'm a fan of Lena Paul movies, I'm not listening to doctors conspiracies. Wait Lena Paul got a vaccine ? Well looks like it's time get that covid shot.