Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Sports

Subscribe to this thread
Now that sport seems to slowly starting again, I thought it important to start a thread devoted to sport.

What do the members of Cracking Soul like to watch in terms of sport.

For me I'm a fan of football, rugby and cricket.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • DA, goldielox
UFC . Mcgregor vs Khabib or Gaethje .
I like watching Football especially CR7 and Liverpool recently.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
American Football and Basketball.
I like to follow Baseball, but watching is a bit of a bore.
I like watching football, I don't support any particular team though. Sometimes I go to watch ice hockey with friends, but it's quite rare.
Is there any proposed start date for the American Spors? Some of the European football and horse racing have already started and Rugby kicks off here next week.
You should watch Jelle's Marble Run https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJdpnj...gGT9fIzL0g 
No Covid-19 impact there 
I love my motorsport. F1 and GT racing
American Football is fun to watch on TV. There is always action since it's broken up into plays. I follow the New York Giants and minorly follow some other random teams because I like specific players.

Ice Hockey is fun to watch in person if you live near a minor league or major league rink. Going out to a rink and drinking with some friends watching hockey players get banged up is definitely a fun experience.

Being in America, I've never really been exposed to much Football or as we call it "Soccer", but from what I've watched it can be fun.

My Dad got me into watching Tennis because that's what he enjoyed, and some of the top players are actually fun to watch.

I find baseball boring along with things like golf or bowling...People don't seem to really visibly exert themselves and really push their bodies to the limit in those. I'll watch baseball in person if I'm with the right group of friends, but that, just like hockey, is because it's more of an "experience".

I'd put basketball somewhere in the middle of baseball and American football. Fun to watch if I'm in the right mood with the right people.

That's pretty much where I stand on watching sports. Playing is a different matter, but in terms of what I'll be watching these upcoming seasons (if they come back), there you go.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • covid19, DA
Sailing, mostly all the Offshore races and the regattas, In all Classes, but my favorites are the 52 super series, The J Class, SailGP with those flying F50's, Oh and the America's Cup