Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Stanley Cup Playoffs

Subscribe to this thread
Any hockey fans here?

Who are you picking for the Final Four? Stanley Cup winner?

Personally, I think it'll be:
  • Toronto (North) - too good to lose 4 games in a series against anyone in the division
  • Tampa (Central) - defending champion, experience, Kucherov returning, Vasilevskiy has looked great all year long
  • Pittsburgh (East) - lethal lines with Crosby, Malkin, and McCann centring the top 3 lines
  • Vegas (West) - Fleury on a role, depth, strong D core/mentality
Based on those choices, Vegas will beat Tampa and Toronto will top Pittsburgh.

Vegas wins the Stanley Cup.

Whelp, was wrong on the Leafs!

Still alive with my other 3 Divisional winners!

Colorado looking extremely strong right now though
(03-06-2021, 04:42 AM)TheDarkness00 Wrote: Whelp, was wrong on the Leafs!

Still alive with my other 3 Divisional winners!

Colorado looking extremely strong right now though
Never really understood the rules for this game.

Have a friend who love this sport and told me that I should give it a try. And it does look good indeed
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
Rules can be complicated, for sure. This YouTube clip was pretty good & quick explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2FUnHceqU

For pure entertainment right now, the Colorado Avalanche & Vegas Golden Knights series has been fantastic! End to end action, some stretches of great goaltending, both highly skilled teams.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • kaoxx287
(09-06-2021, 11:31 PM)TheDarkness00 Wrote: Rules can be complicated, for sure. This YouTube clip was pretty good & quick explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2FUnHceqU

For pure entertainment right now, the Colorado Avalanche & Vegas Golden Knights series has been fantastic! End to end action, some stretches of great goaltending, both highly skilled teams.
Thanks I will look at it but only after the football euro currently happening ^^
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
There's always the 2021-22 season lol

Think the Stanley Cup Finals will have been played by the time the Euro is done.
Whelp, I was clearly wrong!

Canadiens did some HUGE work in dispatching the Leafs, Jets, and my choice to win the Golden Knights.

Lightning got past the Panthers, Hurricanes, and Islanders and are looking extremely strong to repeat as Stanley Cup Champions.