Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Summer is Coming

Subscribe to this thread
We are all wish and hope the Covid-19 will passed soon and never come back. Because summer it's about to start in few moments.
Wishfully we can enjoy summer this summer, speaking about summer, what did you do last year ?

Here is, my activities last year. i was spending times with my cousin in her cabin in US. doing a lot of activities there, it's my first time feel 4 seasons haha
here lil tips for me, fun activities at summer.

1. Catching fireflies
When it comes to classic outdoor summer activities, it’s hard to beat the simplicity and excitement of catching fireflies. Inexpensive, accessible, and undeniably fun, this is one of the best summer activities for adults and kids alike. All you need is a net and a Ball jar — but don’t forget to poke some air holes for your new little buddies! (Or better yet, release your captives after a couple of hours.)

2. Hiking and exploring
There’s no better time than summer to go outside and get moving — and goodness knows there’s a whole lot to explore all across this beautiful country of ours.
If you’re not sure where to start, check out a local state park in your area, or go bigger and plan a trip around some of our National Parks. Just be sure you bring (and stamp) your passport!

3. Having a barbecue
If you haven’t had a barbecue, is it even really summer?
So whether you have a small (but powerful!) portable charcoal grill or you’ve invested in a custom smoker, fire that puppy up and get cooking. Need some ideas? Here’s our guide for grillmasters.

cheers! 
 Dont forget to click "Add Thank You
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to radioguy33 for this post:
  • covid19, DA, goldielox, Mr. James Bond