Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Tehparadox clone ?

Subscribe to this thread
Ever since tehparadox went down, I have been going nut trying to find something similar, anyone know of  a similar site?   I miss getting mostly movies from their site and hate torrents.
I never used Tehparadox, and I also don't use Torrents.

Try the following sites, and see if you like them.

ExpresShare.com

Divxturka.net

irfree.com
Also, here is another one that might interest you,

www.usenet-crawler.com

I just want you to know that I have NOT used these Websites, so take care.
Thnx but first two on the list is dead, and I don't use usenet.  The third one is okay I guess but not anywhere near the level of tehparadox. 
What do you use ?
(30-08-2017, 02:06 AM)skullhead Wrote: Thnx but first two on the list is dead, and I don't use usenet.  The third one is okay I guess but not anywhere near the level of tehparadox. 
What do you use ?

Well I used to Download, usually with Rapidgator or Upload.

I would look around and see who had what I wanted.

But I don't do that much anymore.

I have Passwords for what I want, Plus I have a Store where I Sell Ripped DVD-CD-AudioBooks & sometimes Blu-Ray.

I saw your Post, and thought I would try to help you out.
(30-08-2017, 04:25 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote:
(30-08-2017, 02:06 AM)skullhead Wrote: Thnx but first two on the list is dead, and I don't use usenet.  The third one is okay I guess but not anywhere near the level of tehparadox. 
What do you use ?

Well I used to Download, usually with Rapidgator or Upload.

I would look around and see who had what I wanted.

But I don't do that much anymore.

I have Passwords for what I want, Plus I have a Store where I Sell Ripped DVD-CD-AudioBooks & sometimes Blu-Ray.

I saw your Post, and thought I would try to help you out.

Yeah I don't really trust torrent so I am using file host to get stuff.  Thnx anyway.
When and if i need something,i also use filehosts to download.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(30-08-2017, 02:08 PM)DA Wrote: When and if i need something,i also use filehosts to download.

to bad teh is down and many others