Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] The prettiest dog breeds

Subscribe to this thread
Hello

I have very pretty tiny "shih-tzu". Maybe in future i will buy other dog breed, so my question, do you know breeds more prettier than "shih-tzu"? Shih-tzu dogs looks like in the added picture. 

Photos welcome.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Rever97 for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, shenmue
I had dogs in past,when i was 10 years old, now i don't have any and don't have any knowledge about them.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Some knowledge for you

1. Dog are't crackable, it's animals 
2. They want only eat and play with them.
3.  Always when you came to home, they jumping on you and enjoy you finally came to home
4. Their physiological needs is sometimes cumbersome.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Rever97 for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
I haven't had a dog since i was 13, it was a Jack Russell breed, very cute and playful, too playful for my dad though because when we left it at home while everyone was out he would destroy everything, internet wires, shoes, floor, carpet, everything lol. He got rid of it after about 6 months.

I had a cockatiel since i was 6 until i was 24, and after she died I've had another and my wife loves rabbits so we have one of them as well. I would love another dog but the wife doesn't want one with the rabbit about, maybe one day. I like the smaller breeds.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • Rever97