Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] UK cyber crackdown

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/n...-crackdown

guys your thoughts on this?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, opicky
These guys put cracking on a whole other level. They were selling complete user databases. Truth is that cracking relates to this but the amount of shared password here is less than 0,0001% of what they have been selling.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • kocige
That was a business, they made a lot of money with this. Cracking is illegal on its own, so, i'm not defending nobody here.

The money we get here ( when we get ) isn't sometimes enough to pay the server costs.

Before they come to us, they need to close atleast the 99% of cracking, hacking boards on the net.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige
I think most of the users here also don't want to hurt anybody. Cracking is illegal, like DA said, but this forum is a group of people cracking as a hobby.

The people who were arrested are stealing money and abusing children. Policy and law enforcement are right to shut dangerous criminals down and I don't think this forum is similar.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to opicky for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, kocige, Mr. James Bond
Yeah like you guys have mentioned, we are not like that site and cracked account info are not sold for business here.
I just shared it to keep our community informed and stay vigilant all the time.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • DA
what we are doing is illegal,we are not hurting anyone(in any way),and best part is that we are getting away after doing crime,i mean what more can i ask from CS? 

when law says that cracking acc is illegal, i think they mean by  banking etc. Not for other sites like netflix.Owner on netflix once said that sharing netflix  is healthy.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Eur0p3anT for this post:
  • DA, kocige
@"europeantrump"nicely said.

Nobody is making money here by selling personal details, like bank accounts, paypal, amazon, credit card or whatever and we have already the rule for that, sharing like these things means permanent ban from our forum.

We crack accounts and share them between us, it is the similar thing like IOS jailbreaking. Am i right?

And as i already told, there are crackingforums running since the last 10 years and still online and they share everything what we ban on ur forum.

If they close one, a second one will pop up, they can never stop cracking.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige