Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] [VIDEO GAMES] What are you playing right now?

Subscribe to this thread
What games you are currently playing. Post screenshots if you like. Come back and post again when you are playing something else.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez, Mr. James Bond
Forge of Empires, for a few years now...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, kshitij_it, scott2hotty80
Genshin: Impact. It's a lot of fun. New (a few weeks old) 3d open world cross-platform (mobile, pc, playstation, xbox) gacha game. The graphics are incredible and the combat is smooth and overall a blast to use. It's all open world combat with a massive world to explore. Future updates will bring entire new regions, more quests, and more characters among other things. A major content update is scheduled for every 6 weeks with the next one on November 11th. No leaderboards or pvp, so entirely f2p friendly. Gacha system includes a "pity" where they guarantee at least 1x 4 star character every 10 pulls, and at least 1x 5 star character every 90 pulls. Currently single player with co-op which becomes necessary on the harder dungeons mid-end game. Super fun grinds and really rewards exploration and adventure with hidden quests, puzzles, and rewards all over the massive map. Element based so in combat you have to pair certain elemental characters together and switch between them in order to increase damage through elemental reactions (fire+water, ice+electro, etc.) Strategy meets adventure in this insane gacha game with big end game grinds and much more content to come. All characters can play a role, and you get to choose how you build them with skills, weapons, and artifacts. Each character also has an engaging story that you gain more insight into by increasing their friendship level through use. The developers are also listening to the players and have already made changes at the request of the community. Super fun and would totally reccomend everyone at least try it out. Download it on your phone or pc and switch between them seamlessly on the same account.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA, kshitij_it
I've started playing Hades, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA
(26-10-2020, 02:47 AM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: Genshin: Impact. It's a lot of fun. New (a few weeks old) 3d open world cross-platform (mobile, pc, playstation, xbox) gacha game. The graphics are incredible and the combat is smooth and overall a blast to use. It's all open world combat with a massive world to explore. Future updates will bring entire new regions, more quests, and more characters among other things. A major content update is scheduled for every 6 weeks with the next one on November 11th. No leaderboards or pvp, so entirely f2p friendly. Gacha system includes a "pity" where they guarantee at least 1x 4 star character every 10 pulls, and at least 1x 5 star character every 90 pulls. Currently single player with co-op which becomes necessary on the harder dungeons mid-end game. Super fun grinds and really rewards exploration and adventure with hidden quests, puzzles, and rewards all over the massive map. Element based so in combat you have to pair certain elemental characters together and switch between them in order to increase damage through elemental reactions (fire+water, ice+electro, etc.) Strategy meets adventure in this insane gacha game with big end game grinds and much more content to come. All characters can play a role, and you get to choose how you build them with skills, weapons, and artifacts. Each character also has an engaging story that you gain more insight into by increasing their friendship level through use. The developers are also listening to the players and have already made changes at the request of the community. Super fun and would totally reccomend everyone at least try it out. Download it on your phone or pc and switch between them seamlessly on the same account.
I was never into Anime so despite all good aspects of the game you have mentioned definitely not for me.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • kshitij_it, KuriusGeorgLoPez
COD ww2 cracking game
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • kshitij_it
doom eternal, after starting to play it i understand the hype around it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to omgbinhier for this post:
  • kshitij_it
 I am afraid I am very classical... I am "still" playing CIV5
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to putitaliberada for this post:
  • scott2hotty80
(25-10-2020, 02:27 AM)kshitij_it Wrote: What games you are currently playing. Post screenshots if you like. Come back and post again when you are playing something else.

I'm playing the Avengers, Alien Isolation and Jedi Fallen order
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kpride4 for this post:
  • kshitij_it
Starcraft 2 and horizon zero dawn on pc.

Evertale and among us on my phone.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • kshitij_it