Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Vaccine?

Subscribe to this thread
Very tricky one for lots of reasons.

I personaly have had both doses as I chose to accept the arguments put forward by UK health authorities.
Totally understand and respect those who choose not to take it as IMHO we live in a democracy and should all be allowed to choose whether we are vaccinated or not.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • kshitij_it, KuriusGeorgLoPez
already taken my friend and every one should take
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to vankover for this post:
No, not yet. i just feel they pushed them out to quickly.  the MRNA may turn out to be a great medical innovation but l'll wait. I have friends and coworkers that have had the shot and I wouldn't try to talk them out, it's their decision not mine.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zimminy for this post:
  • kshitij_it
had both, No problems with either of them ,if they help to stop the spread so we can get back to a normal life great.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Moonshine for this post:
I've gotten both doses now and while I had some aches and chills for a few hours after the first dose, no other issues have come up. I'm happy I got it because I feel safe to be with other people now. I've gone to parties for the first time since the pandemic started and without a mask. The chances of me catching Covid are really low now, and the chances of it being bad are also really low now. Even if I get it, I won't die and I won't have bad symptoms. Totally worth it IMO. My state in the USA is in the top 5 for most percent of adults vaccinated, and things are finally going back to normal.

Even if there are any negative yet-to-be-confirmed long term effects, guess what actually has CONFIRMED long term negative effects and is 99% more likely to kill you? Covid-19...It's an easy choice for most people. It's like someone giving you 2 boxes, where one box has "nothing bad that we know of, but it stops the bad stuff in the other box" and the other box has "likely death and high chance of long term negative effects"...which would you choose? If that's not an obvious choice, you have some serious cognitive deficiencies...I get that it's easy to get sucked into news and conspiracies and nothing I say will change your mind, but we deal with much more dangerous stuff than vaccines on a daily basis...not getting the vaccine is honestly irresponsible for an adult and shows a lack of empathy and compassion as well. Sorry if I offended anyone, but come on...the science pretty obvious here and a refusal to act can actually hurt the people around you...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • kshitij_it, TheDarkness00
Well, if you don't take a vaccinne you will get the disease. It is pretty irresponsible not to take it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RonaldoCopa for this post:
  • kshitij_it
Took the Pfizer vaccine just yesterday - arm is a little sore but otherwise all good! Can’t wait to travel again think we should all just do it as the risks are super Low.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • kshitij_it