Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] View of America's President/Administration?

Subscribe to this thread
Strong evidence was leaked by Anonymous, as they make their first appearance after 3 years of hiding, involving legal affidavits in which it describes how America's president (Donald J Trump) raped multiple minors (aged 10-14) and paid off the families in multi-million dollar amounts to keep quiet along with death threats and threats of physical harm if they refused.

This is not the first scandal involving Donald Trump, but it's definitely the most troubling, involving vile acts and many serious felonies.

Donald Trump yesterday also stated he would send federal troops into states if they don't control their protests...which for those of you that don't know America's constitution is blatantly illegal and unconstitutional. The last time this happened was right before our Civil War which the resolution of ended up abolishing slavery a few hundred of years ago. America is supposedly a representative democracy, but is starting to feel more like a dictatorship every day.

What I'm interested to hear is what people internationally think of all this as well as the views of any other Americans who want to chime in. I've always been open-minded and I like to hear all sides of a story and all views before forming opinions, and I adapt those opinions as new information shows itself.

My one real requirement is that everyone stay civil. I know these can be heavy topics and many people, at least in America, have very strong views one way or another on the matter. We are all adults, so let's act like it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA
I don't think trump is taking sensible decisions . If this was in my country , they will be either given death penalty or life imprisonment. If media starts covering any case in my country then celebrities or politicians or businessmans all get what they deserve.
I watched a documentary some days ago on Mr. Trump, they used to hire low cost workers to build up their big buildings without caring for them and sometimes they didn't even pay them.  

So, i don't wonder how can they become that big. And to be the president of some country, you need money, a lot of money and hidden powers behind you.

A normal man, like me and you will never become the president because we got neither money nor hidden powers.

I believe in the words said by Osho " Every politician is a corrupt person."

May be he is wrong but 99,99% is corrupt.

How can one be so stupid to think about the idea of injecting the sanitizer into the infected persons, that shows the quantity of brain they got.

When corona thing came to the world, i hoped we humans would change the way we treat each other, we would change our mentality but i think we are so stupid to change, it will never happen.

This chaos is happening because there are many persons in this world who aren't at the right place they deserved to be on.

Not to blame the Americans but all those recent wars in the world were caused by the American government, who are you to cause the war in Libia, who are you to cause the war in Iraq, who are you to cause the war in Syria, who are you to cause the war in Afghanistan? You are so good that you traced bin laden in Pakistan but after 6 months of corona, you aren't able to make a vaccine or may be you don't want to make it.

All those innocent children killed, all those innocent people killed, lost their lives, homes, their lovely ones, FOR WHAT?

All this fucking money, the whole world is investing in weapons, wars ecc, should be enough to delete the poverty in this world but they aren't interested. Because money is God.

They don't care if small fishes lose their lives, they need to conqure the whole ocean. But the stupids don't understand they are going empty handed after dying  

And nobody will remember them.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
couldn't have said it better myself @ DA. Many Americans share your views and are against many of the actions taken by our government. The sad thing is, although people complain, our voter turnout rates are always terrible. When only half the country actually casts a ballot, it's hard to elect leaders who speak for everyone. Most elections still end up almost 50/50...we are a very polarized country. There are still people who think Trump is sent from God and a perfect President...then there are the rest of us who ask "how is this possible. Why isn't he held accountable", and I think you answered that. It's hard for ordinary people to restore order in a country where the leader making the decisions plays by his own rules and ignores the constitution and laws in place. What do you do when a party with a majority stands behind a mentally ill pedo-rapist with tons of money and power? I hope this November people show to the polls and changes are made, but part of me feels that won't happen.