Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WWE - The Undertaker signing off

Subscribe to this thread
During my childhood days WWE was one the most entertaining shows we had, though I had stopped watching WWE as I grew older. One of my most favorite character was The Undertaker aka Phenom. The mystery that surrounded character made it more admiring. Undertaker's story line was one the best in WWE. The bell sound that comes out of nowhere when he emerges still give goosebumps.

After 30 years, he is ending his career and has retired in the survivor series 2020 event, the same event in which he debuted in 1990.

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels: WrestleMania 25 was one of my favorite performance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjZkxVYBVjY

Official Farewall Tribute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDw4oqxYC0

Have guys ever watched WWE? How much do you like The undertaker? Who was your favorite performer?

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • fishdude123
When i was little me and my elder brother used to watch WWE and loved Kane and undertaker's duo. for me the most memorable match was Undertaker vs Brock Lesner. Don't know what match it was probably 2001, cage match. But undertaker bleed the shit out of Brock Lesner.
Bandana, Harley. It was the best look of undertaker
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • kocige
Used to watch THE ROCK years ago as well as the Undertaker.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kocige
(28-11-2020, 05:17 PM)masterjacker17 Wrote: When i was little me and my elder brother used to watch WWE and loved Kane and undertaker's duo. for me the most memorable match was Undertaker vs Brock Lesner. Don't know what match it was probably 2001, cage match. But undertaker bleed the shit out of Brock Lesner.
Bandana, Harley. It was the best look of undertaker

Yeah Brothers of destruction  
The American badass version was very cool

(28-11-2020, 05:19 PM)DA Wrote: Used to watch THE ROCK years ago as well as the Undertaker.

yeah everyone loved The Rock   I am a big fan him too. Now he is rocking in the hollywood 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kocige for this post:
  • DA
Seen so many wrestlers all big n small go retire or leave in just 2-5 years. But the phenom held the unbeatable (almost) streak for what like 30 years ? No one cud disrupt that except an odd victory by brock lesnar. And then consider that even roman reigns keeps losing to simpler guys like seth rollins and bobby lashley and many times in a year. So undertaker remains one of the best there ever was. And he ruled wwe for like incredible no of years where others just go out in 5 years max. A real legend unlike some others who just have name in the industry but just keep losing so much, while the phenom almost Never Gonna Lose.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Honlock for this post:
  • kocige
First ever WWE match I ever watched was Taker vs Triple H at wrestlemania 28, match gave me absolute goosebumps, still my favorite today.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to chocochipo for this post:
  • kocige
In my day it was Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, King Kong Bundy, Rowdy Rody Piper and Macho Man Randy Savage.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • kocige
(28-11-2020, 10:35 PM)Honlock Wrote: Seen so many wrestlers all big n small go retire or leave in just 2-5 years. But the phenom held the unbeatable (almost) streak for what like 30 years ? No one cud disrupt that except an odd victory by brock lesnar. And then consider that even roman reigns keeps losing to simpler guys like seth rollins and bobby lashley and many times in a year. So undertaker remains one of the best there ever was. And he ruled wwe for like incredible no of years where others just go out in 5 years max. A real legend unlike some others who just have name in the industry but just keep losing so much, while the phenom almost Never Gonna Lose.
yes very true, only a very few live a long career like this. The phenom was phenomenal

(29-11-2020, 12:49 AM)chocochipo Wrote: First ever WWE match I ever watched was Taker vs Triple H at wrestlemania 28, match gave me absolute goosebumps, still my favorite today.

yeah that was a good one
I havent watched WWE for years, probably 25 years. Remember the Undertaker. Think it was the one on the right. Used to love watching it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • kocige
I really enjoyed the attitude era years. Since 2006 WWE begun to decline. I stopped watching in 2008-2009
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lexer_18 for this post:
  • kocige