Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Webcam girls discussions, your top 5 webcam girls etc...

Subscribe to this thread
here are my top 5 webcam girls (i will post a picture of each and say where they cam bellow!) would love to know you guy's favourites aswell! 

number 1: mollyflwer cams on chaturbate

number 2: asiri_ocean cams on chaturbate aswell

number 3: cassie0pia also cams on chaturbate

number 4: busty_emma cams on myfreecams

number 5: jennia lynn cams on chaturbate

for some reason number 1: mollyflwer doesent seem to be apearing propperly so here is a different pic as you can see she is thic as hell 

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
thank you for reply
(15-01-2020, 03:49 PM)rid1234 Wrote: thank you for reply
im confused what do u mean?
(15-01-2020, 03:57 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
I believe it means that he did not understand correctly thread description and what you asked

Anyway, I have become friends with 2 of my fav models while 3rd one stopped camming and writting to me. As I know pretty much of their private life I will not post their accounts as reply. Rather, I will post some others that I was following over time. In general I get addicted to the models really hard but "few" "got my attention"

Gonna post their nicknames and the cam sites they work/worked later.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • wormtail39
(15-01-2020, 04:22 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(15-01-2020, 03:57 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
I believe it means that he did not understand correctly thread description and what you asked

Anyway, I have become friends with 2 of my fav models while 3rd one stopped camming and writting to me. As I know pretty much of their private life I will not post their accounts as reply. Rather, I will post some others that I was following over time. In general I get addicted to the models really hard but "few" "got my attention"

Gonna post their nicknames and the cam sites they work/worked later.
oh cheers thanks for explaining! maby the title should be changed to camgirls discussion or something like that? are u able to change it for me? and awsome looking forward to it xD i managed to semi befriend one of the models i watch im the only person she has ever added on snapchat from chaturbate, especially impressive considering i dont tip at all lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
@ wormtail39  Let me first say that I have taken a look at the girls you have posted. To me, 3rd. one is out of the question. However, I do like them having few kg more than majority like. Yet, I do have followed 2 skinny ones even so Your top 5 does not look so much away of my taste. Anyway, bellow are some of mine favs (sorry no pics, please google for them, you can't miss ).

XXXwife  at livejas
known as Nectaria at F4F (i have took her whole vod archive from there while it was possible and saved the videos I liked the most) She used other nicknames as well being at few other cam sites.
https://www.cam4.com/brunettsugar
Had been lucky enough to capture her around Christmas few years ago with her bf where he fckd her and at the end she give him hj. Maaan, what luck was that. Sadly, they had sound turned off.
Anyway, she is not camming anymore (even I am checking from time to time to see if she has come back)

BackSeatBeckyy from LJ (livejasmin) now known as Beckyblast. She was also active at several other cam sites.
Milf squirter (real one, not piss bullshit and similar fakes). Unfortunately she is not showing anything in free. She is expensive model, having crazy good pvts. Mostly active at XLC (xlovecam). Yes, I do have her videos from there (chosen ones as well).

MistressEmma Had few nickname variations across different cam sites
Blonde fetish girl not showing anything in free.
Not camming anymore.

Thumbelina18 (at livejas) - not at cams anymore
Was willing to show great tease, some nudity but rarely action. As far as I have heard from her friend few years ago, she moved to Canada.

KristalPearl (* not camming anymore)
Busty one that was doing awesome cum shows at MFC. She got baby year ago and stopped messaging me.

MrsDebrah (* not camming anymore as well)
https://imlive.com/live-sex-chat/fetish/mrsdebrah/
Funny thing is that she was working as domina model. Guys were doing all kind of things for her. Yet, she was just a common girl having a bf (and don't ask me how I know that and what I have seen )

My tip for you to check xxxwife, becky and kristalpearl as you might like them.

In case you are able to find pvt records of any of them I will be willing to trade
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, wormtail39
(15-01-2020, 11:13 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: @ wormtail39  Let me first say that I have taken a look at the girls you have posted. To me, 3rd. one is out of the question. However, I do like them having few kg more than majority like. Yet, I do have followed 2 skinny ones even so Your top 5 does not look so much away of my taste. Anyway, bellow are some of mine favs (sorry no pics, please google for them, you can't miss ).

XXXwife  at livejas
known as Nectaria at F4F (i have took her whole vod archive from there while it was possible and saved the videos I liked the most) She used other nicknames as well being at few other cam sites.
Had been lucky enough to capture her around Christmas few years ago with her bf where he fckd her and at the end she give him hj. Maaan, what luck was that. Sadly, they had sound turned off.
Anyway, she is not camming anymore (even I am checking from time to time to see if she has come back)

BackSeatBeckyy from LJ (livejasmin) now known as Beckyblast. She was also active at several other cam sites.
Milf squirter (real one, not piss bullshit and similar fakes). Unfortunately she is not showing anything in free. She is expensive model, having crazy good pvts. Mostly active at XLC (xlovecam). Yes, I do have her videos from there (chosen ones as well).

Not camming anymore.

Was willing to show great tease, some nudity but rarely action. As far as I have heard from her friend few years ago, she moved to Canada.

Busty one that was doing awesome cum shows at MFC. She got baby year ago and stopped messaging me.

Funny thing is that she was working as domina model. Guys were doing all kind of things for her. Yet, she was just a common girl having a bf (and don't ask me how I know that and what I have seen )

In case you are able to find pvt records of any of them I will be willing to trade
hahah fair enough number 3 is out of the question  im suprised u dont like number 4 tho or number 1 she got that booty lol and oooh cheers for all the recomendations! il check them out now see if any are my taste but it sounds like we have different taste in women  i like big boobs/butts in all their glory!

(16-01-2020, 12:40 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(15-01-2020, 11:13 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: @ wormtail39  Let me first say that I have taken a look at the girls you have posted. To me, 3rd. one is out of the question. However, I do like them having few kg more than majority like. Yet, I do have followed 2 skinny ones even so Your top 5 does not look so much away of my taste. Anyway, bellow are some of mine favs (sorry no pics, please google for them, you can't miss ).

XXXwife  at livejas

Not camming anymore.

hahah fair enough number 3 is out of the question  im suprised u dont like number 4 tho or number 1 she got that booty lol and oooh cheers for all the recomendations! il check them out now see if any are my taste but it sounds like we have different taste in women  i like big boobs/butts in all their glory!
just checked em out and they are hot but not really my type backseatbecky was my favourite out of all of them though
(16-01-2020, 12:40 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: i like big boobs/butts in all their glory!

I like them big as well. However, not tooooo big
  • wormtail39
(16-01-2020, 10:58 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(16-01-2020, 12:40 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: i like big boobs/butts in all their glory!

fair play bro! im suprised u dont like number 4 tho! because i consider these medium sized boobs  but i mean i like reallllllly big so i guess thats why i think that lololol 

(16-01-2020, 11:06 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(16-01-2020, 10:58 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:

fair play bro! im suprised u dont like number 4 tho! because i consider these medium sized boobs  but i mean i like reallllllly big so i guess thats why i think that lololol 

Looking "nice"
  • wormtail39