Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
Hey WTP!

My reply didn't mean you stood in a line,bro.I was writing in general.

I'm also using an old Win7 pc.. ,don't take drugs,coffee(one time/day)...

The problem is,you can also be fond of new technology but it hasn't an end.

Today you buy an smart tv,tommorrow they will make a smart tv 2 and then you think ,oh shit,i bought it a month ago and now there is smat tv 2 out in market and so on for every single thing.

People buy Iphones,have you every checked how people work in China where they assemble/manufacture iphones?Some have also commited suicides there and now they have placed overall nets,in this way,if someone jumps from the building,he/she can be saved.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(23-05-2017, 10:40 PM)DA Wrote: Hey WTP!

My reply didn't mean you stood in a line,bro.I was writing in general.

I'm also using an old Win7 pc.. ,don't take drugs,coffee(one time/day)...

The problem is,you can also be fond of new technology but it hasn't an end.

Today you buy an smart tv,tommorrow they will make a smart tv 2 and then you think ,oh shit,i bought it a month ago and now there is smat tv 2 out in market and so on for every single thing.

People buy Iphones,have you every checked how people work in China where they assemble/manufacture iphones?Some have also commited suicides there and now they have placed overall nets,in this way,if someone jumps from the building,he/she can be saved.

DA

The way I talk about tech things, I just thought I would clear things up.

The stuff like China is a 2 Edged Sword.

If these Big companies did not outsource to China a lot of people over there would not have jobs, and it also means less people in the US etc, have less jobs.

Trump is talking about cutting a lot of money out of Medicare and Food stamps, and cutting taxes for the Millionaire's and Billionaire's.

Things are tough in this troubled world of ours.
I have been ripping Items for several years, and have used & Tryed different Programs.
Here are the Items that I prefer to use,

To RIP DVD's & Blu-Rays etc,
DVDfab Programs

To RIP CD's
dB PowerAmp CD Ripper

To RIP AudioBooks
EZ CD Audio Converter
Haven't rip anything since 10 years at least (or so)
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Well the Bill Cosby Trial will be starting Soon.

His Daughter said that it is racially motivated, because her dad is Black.

I wonder if they will use that during the Trial, like they did with OJ ?
I heard that Amazon is cutting its price for Amazon Prime, for people that are on Public Assistance, such as Food Stamps etc.

It may be around 5 or 6 Dollars a Month.

I will try to get confirmation of this later.
Really sad that i'm not on Public Assistance....let us see!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(07-06-2017, 02:19 PM)DA Wrote: Really sad that i'm not on Public Assistance....let us see!

DA
Amazon is not doing it to help them out, it's all about the money.

The Billions they are making now is not good enough.

Well maybe it will help some people out, maybe.
Money is never enough!More you have more you want...there is not a point where you say,I'M OK with what i have.

(07-06-2017, 07:43 PM)DA Wrote: Money is never enough!More you have more you want...there is not a point where you say,I'M OK with what i have.

Well not always but in most cases sad truth...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.