Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What Do You Like Or UnLike On CrackingSoul ?

Subscribe to this thread
(29-06-2019, 06:42 PM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

Was just sitting in front of my pc and posting some accounts and had this idea to ask you all the things you like and the things you don't like on Crackingsoul.com.

If there are things you don't like on Crackingsoul.com, then please give us a reason why don't you like them.

Your reason could help us to improve our Crackingforum.

I would be awaiting a lot of posts in this thread.

Kind regards!
Really like the community CS has built. Also, the other best thing I can think of right now are the rules and limitations the forum has for preventing leechers. LOVE IT. The numbers of replies people in different ranks can make is in perfect ratio.
The only thing I have problem with is the searching mechanism. I don't know if I am the only one but I can't find anything with the search.
Besides that everything is perfect. Atleast for me
(28-08-2020, 03:12 PM)toorbooter1! Wrote:
(29-06-2019, 06:42 PM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

Was just sitting in front of my pc and posting some accounts and had this idea to ask you all the things you like and the things you don't like on Crackingsoul.com.

If there are things you don't like on Crackingsoul.com, then please give us a reason why don't you like them.

Your reason could help us to improve our Crackingforum.

I would be awaiting a lot of posts in this thread.

Kind regards!
Really like the community CS has built. Also, the other best thing I can think of right now are the rules and limitations the forum has for preventing leechers. LOVE IT. The numbers of replies people in different ranks can make is in perfect ratio.
The only thing I have problem with is the searching mechanism. I don't know if I am the only one but I can't find anything with the search.
Besides that everything is perfect. Atleast for me

Hello!

I don't know what problems you are facing with the search system as it is working fine for me as it should.

People have been claiming the search system in the past months but they were just using it wrong.

But still, if you are facing any problems, feel free to use the dedicated bugs section to report it.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.